Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

advice on talking to more people like me

lukeebrown4275

lukeebrown4275

Greycel
all the guys at my school are cucks and chads, they dont get what its like. i feel really alone

Is your name Luke Brown?

What’s there to talk about?
“how’s life”:feelshehe:
Shit:feelsUnreal:
Oh..:feelsjuice:
Yep:feels:
So when you plan to rope?:feelsrope:
[UWSL]Ahh, I need to cope some more, fuck some slime holes in Bangkok or Pattaya and maybe rope there [/UWSL]:feelsokman:

[UWSL]nothing to talk to, we have no life dude, most of us, I have zero friends for devil sake[/UWSL]

What’s there to talk about?
“how’s life”:feelshehe:
Shit:feelsUnreal:
Oh..:feelsjuice:
Yep:feels:
So when you plan to rope?:feelsrope:
[UWSL]Ahh, I need to cope some more, fuck some slime holes in Bangkok or Pattaya and maybe rope there [/UWSL]:feelsokman:

[UWSL]nothing to talk to, we have no life dude, most of us, I have zero friends for devil sake[/UWSL]
theres no hope huh

I sometimes cope by thinking I'm a training dummy, where my "friends" can challenge their own selves by battling presuppositions that form in their heads when they see my hideous characteristics.

theres no hope huh
I wish there were, but sadly no luck, there’s nothing to do this is the feeling I get, why bother existing when you know you just taking oxygen and live like a plant, even plants get bees, we get NONE, not even friends, nothing all because of Autism, height, dick size, I developed pessimist world view for almost two years

I wish there were, but sadly no luck, there’s nothing to do this is the feeling I get, why bother existing when you know you just taking oxygen and live like a plant, even plants get bees, we get NONE, not even friends, nothing all because of Autism, height, dick size, I developed pessimist world view for almost two years
god bro i really thought it would get better but i cant get out of this sort of extreme nihilm. school is so brutal being alone

all the guys at my school are cucks and chads, they dont get what its like. i feel really alone
I don't know where you can find more incels, Special Agent Brown. Please ask your transsexual supervisor, xir can give you more details.

god bro i really thought it would get better but i cant get out of this sort of extreme nihilm. school is so brutal being alone
What age are you?
you suffer from mental issues or official recognized?

im 15. im getting assesed for bipolar soon but im not sure if its that
Youngcel. :giga: Are you sure you want to rot here instead of doing everything you can to ascend?

Also, (((shrinks))) sure love labeling our legitimate feelings about an unjust world as "disorders".

Youngcel. :giga: Are you sure you want to rot here instead of doing everything you can to ascend?

Also, (((shrinks))) sure love labeling our legitimate feelings about an unjust world as "disorders".
im quite close to 16 tbf not that that changes much.i dont think i can ascend anymore nothing works.
oh lol i was hoping on therapy doing something good for me, or aleast they could prescribe me with something

im 15. im getting assesed for bipolar soon but im not sure if its that
You have some hope, you’re.. Special need education type of school?
Because in my country they have a regular schools and special education for autism, disabled people..
If possible YOU must immigrate to such place, and consider the girls in the area, you probably have more success there, use it otherwise once you’re adult, good luck finding relationships and even friends with your conditions and short comings, and don’t bluepilled, white knight like I was.. hump and dump some stupid foid, they’re still foolish in that age and will date and friend about any creature, that should be you’re goal and collect hundreds of nudes so you can survive your lonely twenties and beyond, this is doom period for people like us

im quite close to 16 tbf not that that changes much.i dont think i can ascend anymore nothing works.
oh lol i was hoping on therapy doing something good for me, or aleast they could prescribe me with something
16 isn't too old. You can sleepmax, nutritionmax and physicalactivitymax in order to maximize your chances of developing properly. It will only be over when puberty ends and you're still underdeveloped.

Therapy is good only if it's all in your head. Otherwise it's only a cope. The best thing they can prescribe you is some addictive drugs which do more harm than good.

16 Is still very young. There are some 19 year olds here who still have hope.

Yeah I recommend what one of the other guys said, try and be as healthy as possible. If you have nothing to lose you might as well. Plus it will be a good use of your time.