Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Advice on rage?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
usually when I feel bad I go into absolute rage and destroy the house

people telling me “you look okay” are getting on my nerves so fucking bad

any help with this? Nothing helps imo I’m filled with rage so much

i too was once filled with rage and envy of other people, i simply recognized that it is unhealthy for me and won't change anything tbh
it will only make life more miserable, just ignore others the same way they ignore you

those two are also one of the 7 deadly sins

I usually fantasize about Dragon Ball or other Japanese anime series to reduce my sadness/anger.

Perhaps you should look at something about your life that you would like to optimize and think of ways to optimize it to your liking.

i too was once filled with rage and envy of other people, i simply recognized that it is unhealthy for me and won't change anything tbh
it will only make life more miserable, just ignore others the same way they ignore you

those two are also one of the 7 deadly sins
Yeah I have all of them
just ignore others the same way they ignore you
I wish I could do that
I usually fantasize about Dragon Ball or other Japanese anime series to reduce my sadness/anger.
I don’t like weeb shit and nothing ever works

Xanax is good for stress or anger.

You'll learn to control it as you get older. Therapy can help to a degree depending on the cause. As one poster noted, it's good to recognize that rage can make your life a lot harder.

What helps me is taking a walk or a shower or drinking a beer and having a cigarette

Just gotta take a second to realize how you're feeling before you act on it and take slow deep breaths and go do something that calms you down and distracts you

Have you tried domestic abuse? :society:
:feelsclown:

Buy a punching bag if you have the room to hang one.

Dedsrs I think this is one of the few times therapy can actually help

I've managed to control my anger and only really get slightly pissed at people who try to get on my nerves all day i.e. family when asking me for shit (even then it fades quickly), but everyone else I know can't control themselves no matter how hard they try on their own.

First recognize that you are angry (which you already did), then try to look for the root of your problem, anger rarely if ever comes out of nowhere. If you can address it then fine, if you don't then try to think as little about it as possible. Thinking that you are miserable 24/7 will only make you more miserable and nothing will come out of it, in short you have to essentially forget that your (((inceldom))) problems exist or not give them that much importance (ignoring people that u hate also helps), and find stuff that you enjoy so u can escapismmaxx.

Edit: forgot to say but trying to vent anger by breaking/punching things usually doesn't help and just adds fuel to the fire, so I wouldn't recommend buying dummies or something like that

Last edited:
Images

Do you meditate? :blackpill:

things like that will get rid of such stressful feelings. Drinking tea as well, and other herbs. :feelsokman:
my attention span and my brain running at maximum speed/being paranoid 24/7 stop me from mediating

my attention span and my brain running at maximum speed/being paranoid 24/7 stop me from mediating
You don’t need meditation, you should train your calmness. Maybe even check your stress levels.

Studying history usually takes me away from stress that comes from our world.

what kind of history do you like do you read books or watch shit or what
Just plain videos or memorizing. I technically do read. Do you have anything that takes you away from the stress of Thai world? Stress relief?

Over for thaiworldcels
eh music, watching random shit on yt, cooming, wbu?
Have you ever gotten on No fap? Confidence levels rise as well as masculinity. Fapping can actually make your penis smaller

The longest I've been on no fap is 8 days, going on no fap as an incel is voluntary torture.
Think about the benefits m, do your own research. It’s a whole different world once you stop fapping

listen to peaceful OST's

Do you meditate? :blackpill:

things like that will get rid of such stressful feelings. Drinking tea as well, and other herbs. :feelsokman:
my attention span and my brain running at maximum speed/being paranoid 24/7 stop me from mediating , how can I learn to meditate
tf does that even mean lmao
Just check your stress levels bro lol
Think about the benefits m, do your own research. It’s a whole different world once you stop fapping
Nah this is absolute bs bro

He gave us all free will, it is our to do with it. If he did anything that means we would lose our free will
We didn't choose this existence and never had our test in perfect paradise.

Free will?

NWO seems to be inevitable and predicted to happen according to the bible. This involves elitists to bring the plan forward, I don't see how free will works there.