Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on how to go low contact from parents?

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
I absolutely need to get the fuck away from my stupid parents and cut them off from my life (I live with my mom at her place both of my parents are divorced). She is irritating as fuck 24/7 when she comes home from work and takes her anger out on me, I just need advice on how to get my own place after I'm done with college this year. I plan on working a regular 9-5 job for the rest of my life (unlike my dad who worked from home for all my life while my mom was the working mom which didnt fucking work at all, my dad is an emotionally unstable wreck same with my landwhale mom) and I don't plan on getting married or having kids (MGTOW life). Probably just gonna moneymaxx and use the money for hookers and other copes I can afford with my disposable income.

After I do have my own place however, how do I effectively cut off my parents from my life? I know they'll try to contact me but I plan on ignoring their dumb asses if they ever call me. I'm not going to talk to my stepmom, brother, stepsiblings, dad, or mom ever again in my life, so how do I effectively go ghost 100% from them?

You can't, unless you want to completely make up a new identity (assuming they care about you). Best case scenario is that you keep your communication with them to an absolute minimum and only when you really need to. No need to attend parties, events, whatever they call you out for; but don't do this if you know they can get you money or property (usually through inheritance). :feelsjuice:

uhhh just move away?

You're not a minor, nobody owns you.
yes captain obvious, I am working towards moving away and I'm 18 I'm just a broke loser faggot atm with no job and horrible social anxiety and other mental disorders

yes captain obvious, I am working towards moving away and I'm 18 I'm just a broke loser faggot atm with no job and horrible social anxiety and other mental disorders
correction *above the age of 18

so you're asking strategies to moneymaxx then? just finish your degree as you said youre in the last year. use the school resources while you are there to get some internship if you didnt already.

After I do have my own place however, how do I effectively cut off my parents from my life? I know they'll try to contact me but I plan on ignoring their dumb asses if they ever call me. I'm not going to talk to my stepmom, brother, stepsiblings, dad, or mom ever again in my life, so how do I effectively go ghost 100% from them?
You just described your own solution.

Save your money and then move to another city or even better, another state. Then block all of their emails and phone numbers so they have no way of contacting you