Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on gangstalking

J

jme201998888

Greycel
I'm looking for users who are either familiar with gangstalking (gs)/have been gangstalked to reply. I'm not looking to discuss the validity of gs as that is for another discussion.

I've been gs for years and am familiar with the tactics, methods, etc. I'm already in the mental health system and wish I weren't. I've been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses and am on psych meds right now.

After staying at the hospital, I completed an outpatient group therapy program and now see a therapist every week. This is where the problem comes in.

The therapist wants me to go to a "clubhouse" where other mentally ill people frequent in order to develop relationships.

If you've been gs you know this is all bs. They just want me to go to a place where it will be easier to gs me again. First it was the hospital, then the outpatient program, and now this.

So the advice I'm asking for is this: what do I do?

I've been job mobbed and been fired from a job. I had several interviews where the interviewer never showed up. I even applied to a job I worked three years in before and still they said no.

So basically, my gs won't allow me to have a job now.

I have free time on my hands and that's why my therapist wants me to spend time there. But I don't want to go.

What should I do?

If you're advice is to simply not go, then you are not familiar with gs. You should know that whatever they decide, you follow through with or bad things will happen.

So again, I'm asking what to do? What do you do when your gs are forcing you to do something you can't avoid? How do you cope? I can't really smoke weed to cope b/c my gs have made it clear there will be consequences if I do.

So to anyone who's been gs, what should I do? Any good methods for coping with a shitty situation?

So again, I'm asking what to do
change your location , that's the only way you can get out of this situation. and yes i have been gangstalked and a lot of normal civilians in my country get gs a lot
also
JoinedApr 5, 2023Posts1
jesus christ, u glow asf GrAY

Stop being a LARPing gray/schizo. There you go. :feelsaww: