Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ADVICE FROM JUSTIN BIEBER

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
JFL

4F364116 4434 4809 9B86 1533EDBE3C79

People that live good lifes (attractive dudes and women) can believe in God. We all know women just need to be born and that’s it

Didn’t read one word tbh

is it about his balding?

easy to believe in God when you're richer than 99% of all people smh

It's always people more fortunate who feel the need to spout this virtue signaling garbage :feelshaha:

Notice how your average Joe is too busy attending the rat race and facing reality to spout this nonsense?

Last edited:
“The one that designed you loves you unconditionally”
A middle class white singer with chad looks BEFORE he was even famous is telling me about gods design. I cant belieb this shit

Attachments

• 9FD34C84-7E96-4D7B-A291-9E4D778A78D0.gif
    9FD34C84-7E96-4D7B-A291-9E4D778A78D0.gif
    495.4 KB · Views: 42
This positive advice works for women tho ngl

Is this Chadsplaining?

God has favorites, this cunt being one of them. Everyone else gets the shitter; poor, shit genetics, shit life circumstance at birth

It's always people more fortunate who feel the need to spout this virtue signaling garbage :feelshaha:

Notice how your average Joe is too busy attending the rat race and facing reality to spout this nonsense?
God has favorites, this cunt being one of them. Everyone else gets the shitter; poor, shit genetics, shit life circumstance at birth

This positive advice works for women tho ngl
Not for ugly fat whores, and regular whores end up miserable too when they run out of chads and only the soyest of cucks would agree to betabux them.

easy to believe in God when you're richer than 99% of all people smh
If I was given a dream life, born as Chad, became ultra rich and famous, and every female under 30 years old wanted to fuck my brains out, I too would believe in God.

Didn't read but can already sense he spouted bullshit.

Not for ugly fat whores, and regular whores end up miserable too when they run out of chads and only the soyest of cucks would agree to betabux them.
Still higher SMV than the average Joe
If I was given a dream life, born as Chad, became ultra rich and famous, and every female under 30 years old wanted to fuck my brains out, I too would believe in God.
:yes:

Still higher SMV than the average Joe
Only higher smv than the average cuck. Getting pumped and dumped by high tier normies and being able to cuck betas isn't high smv.

I had a blessed life, therefore you are also blessed - celebrity logic

People that live good lifes (attractive dudes and women) can believe in God. We all know women just need to be born and that’s it
Because all the good luck means that god made them special. When in reality they just won genetic lottery

Wish god had given me Biebs kind of life instead of the mostly shit one that I’ve had thus far.

Though if he had I’d of skipped the wetback and the hanging around dangerous niggers part of things as well no ugly tattoos for me thanks.

Then I’d of simply made my way to the Hailey chick once I’d gotten old enough and bumped uglies with her until the end of time as my “happily ever after”.