Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice from a bigger loser than you are

P

pipsqueak12

Banned
-
I had a girlfriend 8 years ago when I was 23. We were together for a year, she was my first girlfriend, my first kiss, I lost my virginity to her and she to me (and I still have the sheets to prove it because apparently I'm a sentimental shit and a hoarder). Since then I've been on 3-4 dates with other girls and that's it, so it's a 7 year dry spell. And guess what... it doesn't bother me... that much. Of course I'd like to be in a relationship again (or at least have sex) some day, but even if it never happens I don't despair about it because...

IT WASN'T ALL THAT. It was nice having sex, having a girlfriend was even nicer but it seemed so much more important and profound before I hooked up with that girl than after she dumped me. And it was really amazing how quickly I got used to being a guy that has a girlfriend. Like after a week it was like all those years of loneliness and rejection before just didn't matter. Before her I was seriously contemplating suicide and thought my feelings were important and real. Afterwards it seemed ridiculous that I obsessed over it so much. In fact (this is a true story, I swear on my pup's grave) a year ago this ex-girlfriend contacted me again. She found me on Facebook and she asked me about my life (I told her I hadn't been with anyone since her) and she told me about her life (she told me about a couple of abusive boyfriends since she was with me). She wanted to see me, I guess she wanted to hook up again because she was all sentimental about our time together and asked me about all my sex kinks I've been into since I was with her and I can't imagine she just wanted to catch up. But... Dishonored 2 had just come out and I just got a 1070 and I had a weekend free to play the game. So I kind of blew her off and I guess that hurt her and she hadn't contacted me since. Four playthroughs of Dishonored 2 so far, both Corvo and Emily, both high and low chaos.

So enough of my life story. My advice would be to do whatever you can to get ONE girl. Looksmax, get rejected 1000 times (not on Tinder, by actually going out and trying), anything you can. I know you guys say AWALT but it's more like 99%oWALT and there are some girls who are not that obsessed with looks. My ex for example, she's a Stacy through and through, but boyfriends (at least the ones she had on her Facebook photos) were all sub-6 guys (I was easily the ugliest). And yeah, she's unusual in that respect but I doubt she's unique because I know of a few other examples of girls hooking up with shitty looking guys. Believing it's always about money or dick size or whatever is a cope, it's absolving yourself of the responsibility to go out and try and keep getting rejected until you find a girl like that.

Anyway, get ONE girl and then see how important all that sex/relatioship stuff feels in retrospect. When I say it isn't all that, I'm speaking from personal experience but I'd have never accepted someone else telling me that. I had to have experienced it to know it. By getting one girl in any way you can, you'll get a sense of perspective and maybe you won't be feeling so shitty all the time. Remember, I was 23 before I got that one girl and no girls for 7 years (and counting) after that. It doesn't get easier after that one girl, but you get a sense of what you've been missing and in my case it wasn't all that. I want another girl the same way I want a yacht, but just because I may never have one doesn't make me feel miserable.

And also, if you are younger than 20, you don't belong here so fuck off and die. 7 year dry spell>some teenager who never gets rejected because he never tries.

Fuck off loser, we have tried but women will continuously reject us because of our appearance, and how are you a bigger loser then people that have never kissed or had sex.

Not this shit again, lol. Is it the same guy/girl from inceltears LARPing with all of these different stories about "incels" who get girls?

People who brag should be banned IMMEDIATELY imo.

Crustaciouse said:
Fuck off loser, we have tried but women will continuously reject us because of our appearance, and how are you a bigger loser then people that have never kissed or had sex.

How many women have rejected you in the physical world in the last year? I'm betting it's in the single digits if not zero. Before I got my girlfriend I was being rejected by 10 or more women every day for a month. And thanks to that effort and humiliation I got a girlfriend and found out while it's nice, it's not something that my happiness would ever depend on.

Kill yourself

can I have a discussion with this guy?

pipsqueak12 said:
a bigger loser than you are
I had a girlfriend

Hahahahahahaha,
try imagining being in your 30s without knowing how a hug feels like, then come and try again faggot.

>had a girlfriend
Just fuck off already, we don't want your kind here.

I had a girlfriend

Stopped reading right there

F0rrP7b

Get rekt bitchboi

nausea said:
can I have a discussion with this guy?

Apparently not. Admins are afraid of discussion.

Wearacombl said:
Hahahahahahaha,
try imagining being in your 30s without knowing how a hug feels like, then come and try again faggot.

I've been rejected in the physical world more than everyone on this thread combined.

Bushladen008 said:
Great job mate

It's a losing battle though.

Anonymous said:
Get rekt bitchboi

It takes less than a minute to register a new account. Sure, even less to delete one but I'm a loser, I got time.

tldr - i havent had sex in 8 years i miss it but it isnt everything teehee xd