Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for youngcels

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
If you're a youngcel you should smoke asap,

You experience dejection and loneliness in your crucial teen years.

You should not be on this site, you should try your best to ascend because it will only get harder

You can ask out JBs and exploit their curiosity, they don t have high standards yet.

Cigarettes will make you think clearer and instead of LDARing you can improve your condition

i will save you from this noreply nightmare

:smonk:

Cigars are too damn expensive so if you plan to neet forget about them.

legit advice.

If you're a youngcel you should smoke asap,

You experience dejection and loneliness in your crucial teen years.

You should not be on this site, you should try your best to ascend because it will only get harder

You can ask out JBs and exploit their curiosity, they don t have high standards yet.

Cigarettes will make you think clearer and instead of LDARing you can improve your condition
legit advice.
No, retarded advice, they should maybe smoke weed not cigarettes, if you become "the weed guy" you can atleast leverage a girl into giving you some pussy with the weed, or manipulate her into fucking you while she's high

Cigarettes are fucking useless and just destroy your body

No, retarded advice, they should maybe smoke weed not cigarettes, if you become "the weed guy" you can atleast leverage a girl into giving you some pussy with the weed, or manipulate her into fucking you while she's high

an incel cannot get weed - he has to start with cigarettes hang out with the other kids that smoke and then he gets weed:bigbrain:

dude cig works. i have seen it. yes weed is better. anyways i was agreeing with youngcels trying to ascend. nothing retard about smoking, you seem to care about someone by saying cigs destroy body.

an incel cannot get weed
Once again, you guys need to stop with this meme shit and start living in real life, there's nothing stopping an incel from getting weed, I could go out and get weed right now if I wanted to

Depends on where you live obviously, I'm not expecting an incel in the suburbs to know where to get weed, but being an incel doesn't exclude you from being able to get weed

dude cig works. i have seen it. yes weed is better. anyways i was agreeing with youngcels trying to ascend
Most youth aren't smoking cigarettes anymore, that's old people shit, most kids are smoking weed. Also weed like alcohol alters your mind in a more significant way, allowing you to more easily move a scenario towards sex. Cigarettes just give you a buzz but you have full self awareness and your senses or inhibition isn't impaired

That really isn't optimal for an incel to try and get laid

nothing retard about smoking
Cancer, bad breath, fucks up your voice, etc

you seem to care about someone by saying cigs destroy body.
No, I seem to be giving better advice in a thread called "advice for youngcels"

meme shit
how is an ugly loser with no friends who only plays video games in his basement supposed to get weed? He doesnt know anyone - everyone I know that smoked weed in his youth started with cigarettes - it s a gateway

how is an ugly loser with no friends who only plays video games in his basement supposed to get weed?
Once again, meme shit

Not all incels have no friends, some have a group of loser friends, some of those loser friends have normie friends, some incels even have normie friends/associates too (for example, the guy that took me to a brothel for my first time)

Its not like any of us were the only ugly fuck in a 1000 kilometer radius :feelskek:

If you didn't make any friends it was because you went out of your way to not even bother trying to make friends

He doesnt know anyone - everyone I know that smoked weed in his youth started with cigarettes - it s a gateway
I'd still say its a waste of time, its very easy to coax sex out of a girl with weed, especially if she's high (as I've heard), but cigarettes don't alter your mind, you are not going to be able to barter your way into some pussy with a cigarette unless you are good looking to begin with lol

[UWSL]they need cns depressants to approach girls, xannies are suitable [/UWSL]

I'd still say its a waste of time, its very easy to coax sex out of a girl with weed, especially if she's high (as I've heard), but cigarettes don't alter your mind, you are not going to be able to barter your way into some pussy with a cigarette unless you are good looking to begin with lol
if you make a joint you put tobacco in it - there is no way some beginner smokes a joint with pure weed - hence you are kinda forced to start with cigarettes. and also if you use a bong you are not used to inhale smoke

I wrote this advice because I had a personal exp:

I had one date in my life when I was 16, dont ban me it resulted in nothing, no kiss, no sex nothing, I bought weed, she prepared the bong, I inhaled and coughed, spit on her face and destroyed the bong (because I wasnt used to inhale)

she gave me later a second chance where she wanted to try mdma with me but I refuese because I was a pussy and didnt smoke and was in general averse to drugs

The girl smoked

My best friend was a manlet - he became a normie: the reason he used drugs, he even tried cocaine

Everyone who is into drugs smokes, maybe nowadays the kids vape idk - my advice therefore is: DO DRUGS - USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO DO DRUGS

And to do drugs you have to start with cigarettes (or vape)

Especially if someone offers you something or one of your classmates you hang out with in school does it - do it too, accept it, this is a golden opportunity

* I got the weed through friends back then but now I cannot get it anymore bcuz I am official truecel - it is likelier that you can socialize with smoking than with weed if you are truecel already in hs

Last edited:
true, drugs are gate to cliques/social circles

however I would advice being careful with weed, there's synthetic ,,copy" drugs being added on alot lately, and weed alone in general can turn you into a dp/dr zombie

Teens only smoke weed and ecigs.

I don't know, maybe I am just misinterpreting what you consider 'youngcel', but how in god's name am I supposed to get any cigs at all.
I do not have any friends to get them from, buying them from some cigarette automat wont work ( at least here where I live you can't, since you are going to have to show your ID ) and from the supermarket obviously wont work either.

So where do I get them then from? Unironically would like to start, but where does one get them then from?

tfw no smoking-outside-under-the-bridge-somewhere-in-the-evening-gf to borrow cigs from:cryfeels:

I don't know, maybe I am just misinterpreting what you consider 'youngcel', but how in god's name am I supposed to get any cigs at all.
I do not have any friends to get them from, buying them from some cigarette automat wont work ( at least here where I live you can't, since you are going to have to show your ID ) and from the supermarket obviously wont work either.

So where do I get them then from? Unironically would like to start, but where does one get them then from?

tfw no smoking-outside-under-the-bridge-somewhere-in-the-evening-gf to borrow cigs from:cryfeels:
I really dont know good point - just get one if you have an opportunity - some based parents buy them for their kids

Take em from parents, one at a time they won't notice. Although smoking alone won't help at all.

I really dont know good point - just get one if you have an opportunity - some based parents buy them for their kids
Take em from parents, one at a time they won't notice. Although smoking alone won't help at all.
I could try, I mean at least I will get some to try it out, but I am too much of a pussy as of right now, but guess time will convince me soon enough.

Teens only smoke weed and ecigs.
Fags smoke ecigs and vapes. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Use amphetamine instead

I could try, I mean at least I will get some to try it out, but I am too much of a pussy as of right now, but guess time will convince me soon enough.
steal bank card and id from your parents and go to a machine

Am 17yo been smoking since since 14 and it really was a good decision. It's such a good cope, relaxes the mind and has made my voice deeper. Some of the few times I've genuinely been happy in the past few years have been when smoking my way through a pack of L&M and bathing in the smooth tobacco smell while the nicotine soothes my mind as I'm LDAR'ing and watching Spongebob and other cartoons I like on Netflix at the same time.

I don't want to die young but I'm betting on the hope that they'll have invented a cure for cancer by the time I'm in my 30s and early 40s

Last edited:
Finn Skarderud 0.05% alcohol low inhibmaxxing/benzos. Cigs for social occasions. High nic vape for studymaxxing.