Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for surviving year 12 in HS as a KHHV friendless truecel?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
I'm about to go back to start my year 12 next Monday and I am trying to prepare myself to endure this shit year which will probably be my last as a non NEET :feelsokman:. Recently all of the couples have broken up meaning that the chads are going to start running harems, and it also doesnt help that you are supposed to be really social in this year and I'm gonna be the only person not doing that. Any advice to avoid as much suicidefuel as possible during school? Since it is over for me already

What are your stats

What are your stats
5'9.5
2-4/10 (????) (severe acne scarring/leftover discoloration)
Literally friendless, everyone treats me with hostility
White
6" wrists
7" hands
semi-jacked (1 year of solid gym experience)
VERY non NT, to the point where I can't make eye contact with people without tearing up and I can't speak at a normal pace

I was studying forSAT that year

make one good friend
and stay with him also in college

librarymaxx or bathroommaxx

librarymaxx or bathroommaxx
This, I stayed in the student Help center before school, during lunch, and after school. No friends:feelsbadman:
Also op relax, most ur gonna worry about this year is sat’s and college application

study dark triad and cluster b traits and dont get close to people who display these traits. they will turn on you once they find you weaknesses. Then sadism will ensue and you will be hunted. its better to have no friends than toxic sadistic ones imo

study dark triad and cluster b traits and dont get close to people who display these traits. they will turn on you once they find you weaknesses. Then sadism will ensue and you will be hunted. its better to have no friends than toxic sadistic ones imo
Good advice a big mistake I made was trusting these types of people.

I'm in a very similar situation

Focus on yourself and your future and don’t give other people too much attention, because they will forget you and you will forget them as soon as you are not there anymore

Make friends. Take up normie habits. Drop non normie habits and interest(or keep them private). Engage with people who didn't know you before and don't make the same mistakes that rendered you a lonely loser previously

I'm about to go back to start my year 12 next Monday and I am trying to prepare myself to endure this shit year which will probably be my last as a non NEET :feelsokman:. Recently all of the couples have broken up meaning that the chads are going to start running harems, and it also doesnt help that you are supposed to be really social in this year and I'm gonna be the only person not doing that. Any advice to avoid as much suicidefuel as possible during school? Since it is over for me already
Learn your school attendance policy. Most districts follow the same policy state wide but some faggot districts go harder on attendance than others. At one of my previous high schools you were allowed 6 unexcused absences per full year course (think core classes like math) and 3 unexcused for semester classes (electives). In total (so counting excused and unexcused) you couldn't miss more than 15% of the classes for that year because after that you wouldn't get credit and would have to do summer school (which was honestly not bad if you were in a majority foid class as a truecel).

I'm going to publish a comprehensive guide soon.

Make friends. Take up normie habits. Drop non normie habits and interest(or keep them private). Engage with people who didn't know you before and don't make the same mistakes that rendered you a lonely loser previously
I've got really bad acne scars bro people treat me with hostility by default even if i am very nice to them but i guess i can try again

So you don't get beat up by huge and strong normies you can stay afterschool in a computer room or library. Doing your homework. Then hoping when you leave to walk home the normies already went home.

gonna tell you what i wished someone told me as a kid. Learn the holy bible(in general study so that you can get closer to christ.study whatever confuses you),trust and love christ,start learning copes(life gets harder over the years usually and i am talking from experience) so that you have copes.christ is always there for you,and he is already there with you.be careful around normies.if you are an incel a lot of normies will use you as a punching bag and call it "banter". if you can find a nice job do so.you don't want to be a 27 homeless neet. never do any sins.sin begets sin.

librarymaxx

At my school the library was close to one of the teacher coffee rooms, and centrally located in the school. Also the library usually had 2 staff women working in there at most times.

Sad thing though is hot flirting and sex with librarians is Chad only.

I'm 22 year old KHHV and trust me, highschool is the least of your problems
adulthood as KHHV is much worse and more embarassing

:yes:Read whole thing Thanks for the advice this in particular is something I need to do more
when i was a kid i abandoned christ because i didn't understand how god could love me when i so clearly suffered in this life(i already hated most of my life back then).Now that i am with christ,i obviously don't have that issue now,but if i had spent my time contemplating god and his mysteries,i would have never ended up in this rut.i would still be an incel,but i wouldn't have as many sins in my back.regret hurts.

Wizard here.:feelsmage:

You are ugly, don't ever forget that. If you were attractive, foids would approach you, and ask you out. Since you are ugly, no foids want to be with you. It isn't personal, it's just that your genes are obviously subhuman, and they don't want ugly babies.

Senior year is different, because most of the "cool kids" and "smart kids", already feel like they have graduated - "senioritis". My advice to you is to just survive your last year of high school, it's too late to worry about trying to fit in. Apply to a couple different universities and colleges - even if you are a dumbass - just apply (college application fees in my state are about $40 each). Or, go straight to community college - just don't spend more than two years at a community college - or you could lose your interest in higher education, and drop out.

Self-hate leads to self-destructive behavior, which leads to getting in trouble - which causes you to hate yourself.

Fix your personality and mind, being non NT is your biggest flaw, fox that and you will have a lot more chances, also do some research into skin care because acne and all that can be fixed in a short time

Fix your personality and mind, being non NT is your biggest flaw, fox that and you will have a lot more chances, also do some research into skin care because acne and all that can be fixed in a short time
I have acne SCARS bro, very different. But yeah I am working on being NT thanks for advice

Just be nt bro

a KHHV friendless truecel​

being friendless is tough OP

but you are not alone in being friendless remember that

being friendless is tough OP
View attachment 585921
but you are not alone in being friendless remember that
Dil pickles from the original Universe is so giga non nt he'd be us while tommy is jbw with kimi

Screenshot 20220309 0512512
Screenshot 20220309 0510582

Last edited:
Cope by studymaxxing and don’t go to the formal at the end of the year

Focus on yourself and your future and don’t give other people too much attention, because they will forget you and you will forget them as soon as you are not there anymore
Very true.

Man.

Can you just ged

If I had a little brother - he would have been laced with the game, I would have told him how to be cool, even if we shared the same subhuman genetics.

1. Playing sports, even if you are on the golf team, will give you a group to hangout with.
  2. Next, look cool. You don't need to wear expensive clothes, but at least leave the house wearing matching colors.
  3. Third, date any foid who will go out with you. Dating an ugly foid will build up you confidence, you can dump her later.
  4. Don't jestermaxx, it looks desperate. Niggers are always the funniest anyway.
  5. Just pass your classes, if you earn at least a "C" you'll be fine.
  6. Don't stress out about your teachers, they are paid to fail you.
  7. Don't be surprised that some of the girls are being fucked by their teachers.
  8. Don't be a prude, and act like you have never heard people talk about having sex before.
  9. Don't get suspended - your peers will never forget, and they can tease you about it.
  10. Don't get fat. Height is out of your control, but please don't get fat in high school.

Don't be surprised that some of the girls are being fucked by their teachers.
This one hit me hard at first but i have come to terms with it which i am very grateful for. The hard pill to swallow is the fact that some of my male peers are fucking the HOT female teachers, but yeah it is becoming more natural as time passes