Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advice for shortcels: Meghalaya-Maxxing

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★

New territories for geomaxxers to explore

My height = average height in India

that graph is fucking enraging

seriously fuck foids

Luckily for currycels nobody wants their foids.

that graph is fucking enraging

seriously fuck foids
Don't let it. Instead embrace it's foids' advantage, and reply with unmitigated brutality using our physical advantage (obviously, in vidya).

Bad news for currycels, I like poojas. They look nice in their traditional clothes, and are slim and pretty when young, similarly to Latinas. But they probably don't like me.

A lot of western soy cucks are starting to settle for them, though, because they are usually more grateful, less entitled, less materialistic than noodlewhores. Also, should mention, they don't have white-cocku fever. They don't really look down on their own men, at least not as much as other countries. Hence, the divorce rate is so low in Curryland, even compared to some 'extreme' muslim countries.

Last edited:
geomaxxing is retarded
option 1: stay in whatever shithole you are in, (unlikely since the girl you are marrying most likely just wants to get out of there)
option 2: ITSOVER-maxx
option 3: fly her back to 1st world and watch her divorce rape you for chad

am a currcyel, poojas can be pretty cute when their skin colour isnt literal shit, they are modest but sadly they fucking hate me :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
am a currcyel, poojas can be pretty cute when their skin colour isnt literal shit they are modest and not complete whores but sadly they fucking hate me :feelsUnreal:
but unlike you khhvs, I can arrangedmarraigemax when i finally moneymax (which i wont because ill rope myself before 30 :lul:)