Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Advice for short guys: Just be a multi-millionaire movie star theory

He's the ideal laughing stock. He's a short, fat balding man but not deformed, so people won't feel bad at laughing at him. Normies are disgusted by actual deformed truecels who never had a chance due to craniofacial development.

Last edited:
He's the ideal laughing stock. He's a short, fat balding man but not deformed, so people won't feel bad at laughing at him. Normies are disgusted by actual deformed truecels who never had a chance due to craniofacial development.

He's actually right, he compensated with personality, and it worked

He's actually right, he compensated with personality, and it worked

I'm sitting here trying to work out if your profile picture is Jacinda Ardern or AOC! lol

I'm thinking it's AOC?

It's not his personality. He jestermaxxed and became a laughing stock and got money from it.

real people at my work rather make fun of me than make fun of the ugly chink trans

real people at my work rather make fun of me than make fun of the ugly chink trans

Maybe they're too afraid to make fun of someone who is trans.

Maybe they're too afraid to make fun of someone who is trans.
Theyre just scared because its completly normal in this society to dehumilliate ugly men as long as they are not part of a protected minority.

Theyre just scared because its completly normal in this society to dehumilliate ugly men as long as they are not part of a protected minority.

You could declare yourself trans. XD

I have no idea what happens if someone tries that whilst still looking male.

He jesterMaxxed and Moneymaxxed and still only got a goblin looking wife :feelskek:

Without seeing this thread, this video found its way to being Recommended to me. And as I listened to it, I got ready to post it here. Until I realized he was rambling like a dementia patient.

I don't ever think- I don't think I ever really thought of it in terms of that. Like, I didn't... go- I di- first of all, I didn't know what the... life is that I wanted, I don't know what I... y'know you wanna be comfortable and you wanna have friends? And you wanna b- be... like, early days, you know being, like, short, being 5 feet tall... or...
progressbar.gif
progressbar.gif
progressbar.gif

*internally bewildered*

Y'know you go to a dance, and... y'know, y- y... in the very BEGINNING... you're only fast dancing. Y'kn... y'know you go out and... dazzle 'em with your footwork. :feelsLightsaber: After a while you start getting... used to it, and in social... y'no circles you start... thinking "Well, y'know you- you may be able to compensate for your- with your personality." Y'know? And... this girl is a little taller...

Yeah, it was always about women! It's always about- it's not... :waitwhat: Basically? Don't you think? I mean it's not about... y'know... is it... about anything else? It's like, really... my whole... your whole life is like, basically... about, like, as a KID... when you're a TEENAGER, all it is is about going to the dance. The dance is the big thing. And then you'd have the girl in school who was really tall who was... self-conscious because she was... tall? :feelsohh:

That was... always fun too because you'd go out with the girl who was, like, really BIG GIRL. :ahegao: Because-

You would?

Why not? Yeah! Absolutely! That- the idea is that we would have a good time. :feelzez:

What the fuck are you talking about, Frank??? He is THE example anti-incels point to when trying to challenge us, so I thought this would be some eye opening guidance for me. What the man himself would have me do.

Best I can glean from his talk of dancing with tall girls, I'm guessing his advice is to go to Rhea Perlman and tell her "It's either me or nobody." He didn't know much of what he wanted out of life specifically, he didn't know what opportunities he wanted, save for the fact that he wanted women. Women, friends, and whatever it meant to be "comfortable."