Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for incels seeking revenge on a femoid

AK74

AK74

Banned
-
Don't delay your plan, if you are not aggressive back to trick the femoid into thinking that you're not the one who did it after you did it, she will be more aggressive and see she can get away with more, just get the revenge ASAP and leave 0 evidence, if you get traumatized you might be too mad to wait for your revenge and just try to choke her

what sort of revenge are you referring to?

wubba lubba dub dub

burning her house

youre a troll

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

AK74 said:
just get the revenge ASAP and leave 0 evidence, if you get traumatized you might be too mad to wait for your revenge and just try to choke her
I can smell the psyops from all the way up here because this shit feels so forced, revenge is pointless anyway.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I can smell the psyops from all the way up here because this shit feels so forced, revenge is pointless anyway.

Psyops?

Just LDAR buddy boyo, let everyone shit on you and rot away and die thinking you deserve the torment femoids inflicted on you

AK74 said:
Psyops?

Just LDAR buddy boyo, let everyone shit on you and rot away and die thinking you deserve the torment femoids inflicted on you
School bullying from 12 years ago?
I forget about it so i don't have to go and do something stupid because of pointless revenge.

What type of revenge