Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for improving the way you dress

Sounds like how to look like a perfect betabuxx candidate.

I'm all set!

Red Joker Suit

I genuinely can't tell if this is satire or not.

If you're serious, you're seriously coping. There are no clothes for your face.

Do not want feminine females. Emo tomboy give me
I thought you liked cute adorable girls, doesn't really fit with the emo description. Anyway, are you really into tomboys? Are you low T or feminine yourself? It's rare to find masculine guys into tomboys.

I thought you liked cute adorable girls, doesn't really fit with the emo description. Anyway, are you really into tomboys? Are you low T or feminine yourself? It's rare to find masculine guys into tomboys.
My perfect waifu is tomboy with long hair

Oh, I see, she's really pretty. So basically feminine physical appearance but emo everything else. If you call her cute or adorable she will probably get offended tbh
Only uncultured would be offended by called cute and adorable

Cope. I would still look like a fucking subhuman.
Don’t bother with any of this unless you are at least a 6/10.
When ugly people over-dress people think they are try-hards trying to overcompensate.

If you're ugly the best thing you can do is dress not to stand out. The last thing you want to do is bring extra attention to your appearance and have people judge it.
If you're serious, you're seriously coping. There are no clothes for your face.
Guys, I've never said that this will improve your chances to get girls or any type of PUA thing, I even stated that clothing won't make you more attractive and that if (and only if) you like dressing well you should do it but for yourself, since this won't help you get girls. So I don't see how I'm coping, I've dressed like this since I was 14. If I wanted to give advice on how to dress for getting pussy I wouldn't recommend this type of clothing in the first place, I would recommend something like hoodies and sneakers, that's what Chad wears anyway.
Another thing, I don't know why should I dress ugly just because my face is ugly, I dress the way I like, just like anyone else. I know that in modern society elegance is not appreciated and no one seems to like it anymore, that's why this thread was meant for those rare gentlemen that actually want to dress more classy.
In the end, this is useful for everyone, even if you don't dress like this on a daily basis at one point or another you will have to wear a suit and this can help you feel confident instead of wondering why it looks off, this even can help generate a good impression on a future employer, so don't just mock this stuff, you never know when it can come in handy.

no money on clothes :(