Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for improving the way you dress

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
Basically this thread is supposed to help you dress in a more elegant and sophisticated way for yourself, and not for copying the vulgar clothing Chad wears in order to gain foids. So this is for gentlemen or other incels who want to be more elegant. I am a bit lazy so I'm not going to do a 101 guide, just a quick thing.

1. Stop wearing the wrong tie knot:
This is a huge one for me, many people can do the basics okay but not the details, that's why the tie knot is a big telltale of elegance (or the lack of it). I see way too many people wearing some sort of ghastly shapeless knot, instead, you should try the Windsor knot, it looks glorious and classy, it will boost your appearance.

Windsor knot1

2. Burn all your jeans:
Why would you wear jeans in the first place when dress trousers look so much better? This is self-explanatory.

How Should Dress Pants and Wool Trousers Fit Ashley Weston

3. Say goodbye to two-piece suits, go for to the almighty three-piece instead:
I have to admit that I own a couple of two-piece suits myself, but I rarely wear them, a three-piece suit it's the pinnacle of the everyday clothing. It looks dashing and it showcases a marvellous taste. I am an introverted person but when I wear a suit I become really confident, and it's such a pleasure just wearing it even if there is no one to look at it.

Three piece

4. Always wear a watch:
Even though I usually wear pocket watches (I already said I'm old fashioned) I still own many normal watches (English is not my native language, I may be making some mistakes or simply not knowing the names of certain things). Keep it elegant and sophisticated at all times (if you own any watch with drawings on it or a plastic band, just throw it away), some basics are: Brown leather strap, a golden watch, silver watch and maybe a black one. This is a personal tip: don't buy watches with normal numbers, buy only the ones with roman numbers, I prefer it that way but it's not a rule that other people follow. Never forget to wear one.

Product 500x500

5. Never forget to wear a pocket square:
Also, pay attention to the fold, I only wear the presidential fold and other types that I don't know the names of, one is a bit puffy and the other just has one point. Some people fold it so it looks like spikes (it has three points) but that it's just ugly. The square is extremely important, please don't skip this step.

How to fold a pocket square Easy Pocket Square

6. Get yourself a tuxedo:
The tuxedo is the most splendid thing a man could ever wear. I know, there aren't many occasions to wear one (unless you are like me and go to the opera often) but it's still really important to have one of your own and not just rent it when you need it. A tuxedo makes you feel on top of the world and it makes your heart so happy that it's worth the investment. Also, don't be shy to wear it around your city, when I have to do something before or after an event I don't really care if people see me with my tuxedo because I have a reason to wear it, so ever so occasionally I wear it just for fun and people of course assume that you are going to an event afterwards. If you are more low inhib you can wear an old fashioned one (you know, top hat, white ties and tales) but I know not everyone is into that, I actually attended prom dressed like that, and yes, everyone asked me if I was dressed up as a magician but I didn't care at all.

777 530x2x

There are many more things but I am kind of tired after writing this, maybe I'll make a part two but I don't think many of you will care about it, I still have hope that there's at least another true gentleman on this forum. If you would like to dress like this but you are too shy remember that you have to try it, it will change your life and you won't be able to go back to ugly clothing.

Last edited:
It's over for you if you didn't find this thread useful :feelsrope:

:feelsokman:
Nice one, just burn your jeans theory

Cringe, how will I intimidationmaxx wearing nice clothes without cum on them?

No tuxedo for your face

And this help to attract emo teen girls?

It forgot the most important step, Be white.

And this help to attract emo teen girls?
The most important thing to attract any foid is the face, but assuming you have a face decent enough for that, the kind of clothing you wear helps you with different type of girls. This won't help you with emo but it will help you attract elegant feminine girls with good taste.

Just burn my genes confirmed

If I show up at university with a tie and a suit everyone will laugh at me and think I'm a Jehovah's witness kek

Cope. I would still look like a fucking subhuman.

zarjxxezdr601.jpg

Don’t bother with any of this unless you are at least a 6/10.

Can't wait to get my own suit and hold the door open to my fellowcel at the supermarket like a true gentleman.

Lifefuel.

2. Burn all your jeans:
Why would you wear jeans in the first place when dress trousers look so much better?

(if you own any watch with drawings on it or a plastic band, just throw it away), some basics are: Brown leather strap, a golden watch, silver watch and maybe a black one. This is a personal tip: don't buy watches with normal numbers, buy only the ones with roman numbers
I hate jeans, they look trashy and the texture is super uncomfortable. Slacks feel and look so much better.

Great point about the watches, the ones with the normal numbers on them are tacky AF. You can buy a better looking watch for the same price.

have fun getting laughed at wearing this whilst being under 5'8" lol

what about casual clothing?

If I show up at university with a tie and a suit everyone will laugh at me and think I'm a Jehovah's witness kek
Too bad jehovah's witnesses don't dress like this, they should, at least they would be pleasant to look at. I show up at university every single day wearing a three-piece suit.
what about casual clothing?
Why would you wear casual clothing when you can wear something so beautiful like this? Suits are really comfortable, specially if they are made for you or if you get them tailored.

Just burn my genes confirmed
Actually loled at this, thx.
Also, @Descartes in what scenarios do you expect us to be this well dressed? You don't casually wear suits, do you?

I hate jeans, they look trashy and the texture is super uncomfortable. Slacks feel and look so much better.

Great point about the watches, the ones with the normal numbers on them are tacky AF. You can buy a better looking watch for the same price.
Something like this would be nice. 200k new.

Actually loled at this, thx.
Also, @Descartes in what scenarios do you expect us to be this well dressed? You don't casually wear suits, do you?
I wear three-piece suits everyday, tuxedo for special ocasions, the most casual thing I can wear would be dress shirt plus dress trousers, I don't own a single pair of jeans or a t-shirt.
I don't expect people to be well dressed, but I thought this could be useful for those who want to be more elegant and maybe even for those who dress casual and have no idea how to actually look elegant when they need to wear a suit (for example, on a job interview).

I wear three-piece suits everyday, tuxedo for special ocasions, the most casual thing I can wear would be dress shirt plus dress trousers, I don't own a single pair of jeans or a t-shirt.
I don't expect people to be well dressed, but I thought this could be useful for those who want to be more elegant and maybe even for those who dress casual and have no idea how to actually look elegant when they need to wear a suit (for example, on a job interview).
May I ask where you live? Is it a high class area? This would definitely be WAY out of the norm in most places.

May I ask where you live? Is it a high class area? This would definitely be WAY out of the norm in most places.
I live in Florence, it's still rare but not that much, in the end nobody cares and I can get away with it because there are other italians who dress in an elegant way. I still stand out but I don't care about following the norm, when I was a kid my mother used to buy me very casual clothing to be like the cool kids but I never felt like myself in those clothes, I would literally walk looking at the floor because I would feel insecure. When I reached 10 I got tired of it and I burnt all my jeans and t-shirts, I started wearing more formal clothing and eventually started wearing suits when I turned 14. Now I feel like myself and can walk confidently.

I'm not in Europe at the moment though, I am volunteering at some third world city where literally no one wears suits outside of those generic not elegant work suits, I stand out a lot and everybody looks at me like I'm an alien, I still don't care and dress the way I like. I'm extremely low inhib when it comes to clothing, you can find me walking down the street wearing a dashing 19th century suit, or even a top hat and a cane.

I live in Florence, it's still rare but not that much, in the end nobody cares and I can get away with it because there are other italians who dress in an elegant way. I still stand out but I don't care about following the norm, when I was a kid my mother used to buy me very casual clothing to be like the cool kids but I never felt like myself in those clothes, I would literally walk looking at the floor because I would feel insecure. When I reached 10 I got tired of it and I burnt all my jeans and t-shirts, I started wearing more formal clothing and eventually started wearing suits when I turned 14. Now I feel like myself and can walk confidently.

I'm not in Europe at the moment though, I am volunteering at some third world city where literally no one wears suits outside of those generic not elegant work suits, I stand out a lot and everybody looks at me like I'm an alien, I still don't care and dress the way I like. I'm extremely low inhib when it comes to clothing, you can find me walking down the street wearing a dashing 19th century suit, or even a top hat and a cane.
That somewhat explains it. I wish I had it in me to low inhib dress like that, I've always liked the characteristics of the suit. However, it's quite uncommon where I'm from unless you're a lawyer or a similarly high social status class.

That somewhat explains it. I wish I had it in me to low inhib dress like that, I've always liked the characteristics of the suit. However, it's quite uncommon where I'm from unless you're a lawyer or a similarly high social status class.
Start gradually, replace your jeans by dress trousers and your t-shirts and hoodies by dress shirts, you won't stand out to the point it would be uncomfortable and you probably will feel quite confident, once you stop caring you can add a blazer and so on. Remember that nowadays very few people are elegant or care about it at all, if you are one of the few whou would like to wear a suit out of sheer pleasure, you should do it and make the world a slightly better place. You don't have anything to lose since you are incel anyway.

Would rather wear a dress than all of this, I hate looking "classy." I'd rather wear a shirt with Der Coomer's face or an Ahegao one plus sandals with socks for added "inelegance."

If I wear this type of clothes anywhere I will be mocked doesn't matter if it is work, college. There is no place I need to go where is acceptable for you to dress like that, maybe if I was a lawyer or something like that.

Would rather wear a dress than all of this, I hate looking "classy." I'd rather wear a shirt with Der Coomer's face or an Ahegao one plus sandals with socks for added "inelegance."
I'm not surprised, not every man is sophisticated, it's better that way.
If I wear this type of clothes anywhere I will be mocked doesn't matter if it is work, college. There is no place I need to go where is acceptable for you to dress like that, maybe if I was a lawyer or something like that.
I get mocked everyday, it's worth it.

I'm not surprised, not every man is sophisticated, it's better that way.
Your sophistication is just pretentious larping. Let me show you what is truly refined.

bfc0f56b742bc696d42a8e3c121dc205.jpg

This is truly sophisticated, great connection to my ancestors. You just consumerist urbanite. TFU TFU TFU

Your sophistication is just pretentious larping. Let me show you what is truly refined.

bfc0f56b742bc696d42a8e3c121dc205.jpg

This is truly sophisticated, great connection to my ancestors. You just consumerist urbanite. TFU TFU TFU
How is it pretentious if I do it for myself? If I wanted others to see me as a superior person I wouldn't dress like this, I would wear "cool" sneakers and gucci hoodies or stuff like that, I dress like this even if I get mocked by it because it represents who I am and it's the type of clothing I like the most.
Do you really dress like that? I don't think so but wathever, why do you assume I'm not connected to my ancestors? I am very proud European who loves his culture and ancestors, more than most people anyway.
Everytime people don't understand something they just say it's pretentious even if it doesn't have anything to do with it. When you go to any store, I bet you just choose whatever you like the most, why would you buy something you consider ugly? It's the same logic with me, I just choose what I find better looking, but because what I like it's not accepted by society then somehow it's impossible that I like it too, it has to be some pretentious thing that I do to elevate myself or something, because if majority of people don't like something then no one else can like it, they are just pretending, right? The way I dress is no more pretentious than the way you or anyone else dresses

How is it pretentious if I do it for myself? If I wanted others to see me as a superior person I wouldn't dress like this, I would wear "cool" sneakers and gucci hoodies or stuff like that, I dress like this even if I get mocked by it because it represents who I and it's the type of clothing I like the most.
Do you really dress like that? I don't think so but wathever, why do you assume I'm not connected to my ancestors? I am very proud European who loves his culture and ancestors, more than most people anyway.
Everytime people don't understand something they just say it's pretentious even if it doesn't have anything to do with it. When you go to any store, I bet you just choose whatever you like the most, why would you buy something you consider ugly? It's the same logic with me, I just choose what I find better looking, but because what I like it's not accepted by society then somehow it's impossible that I like it too, it has to be some pretentious thing that I do to elevate myself or something, because if majority of people don't like something then no ones likes it too, they are just pretending, right? The way I dress is no more pretentious than the way you or anyone else dresses
Okey dokey, don't call my Ahegao shirts unsophisticated and everything is okay. Personally, I just find dress clothes uncomfortable even if I got them fitted. I actually usually wear dress pants because they allow for more freedom of movement than jeans. I want to wear a Keffiyeh but thats too flashy.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty cucked

Not one word.

The most important thing to attract any foid is the face, but assuming you have a face decent enough for that, the kind of clothing you wear helps you with different type of girls. This won't help you with emo but it will help you attract elegant feminine girls with good taste.
Do not want feminine females. Emo tomboy give me