Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for going to a therapist

T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
I'm going to a therapist for the first time on Friday because of my mother wishes. What should I expect? Will they just say generic meme stuff? Has a therapist helped any of you?

I have limited experience so take what I say with a pinch of salt but it didn’t help me. I just got told the usual bluepilled power positive bullshit you hear from everyone. It’s over.

I'm going to a therapist for the first time on Friday because of my mother wishes. What should I expect? Will they just say generic meme stuff? Has a therapist helped any of you?

yes, it helps to see a roastie who has swallowed her professors and chads cum in her liberal arts college 4 years straight give you life advice

yes, it helps to see a roastie who has swallowed her professors and chads cum in her liberal arts college 4 years straight give you life advice
I made sure it was a male for this very reason

All that's going to happen is being bombarded with bluepills.

doubt it will help at all

how much is it
It's through her work insurance so very minimal compared to what you would pay without insurance though, exactly I don't know

they'll try to get inside your head and convince you of the bluepill. If you deny it, it's a sign that you're mentally ill and in need of "medication"

they'll try to get inside your head and convince you of the bluepill. If you deny it, it's a sign that you're mentally ill and in need of "medication"
My traditional doctor already tried to put me on antidepressants and I politely declined, I don't believe in being hopped up on medication that changes your emotions

Never began for therapistcels.

My traditional doctor already tried to put me on antidepressants and I politely declined, I don't believe in being hopped up on medication that changes your emotions
eh, the only thing that's gonna happen by going to a therapist is that you'll leave yourself and your world view susceptible to a professional manipulator, who'll do everything in his power to convince you that if you just do xyz, things will work out just fine. Couple this with the fact that he has the power to prescribe you drugs, and might call the ambulance on you if you're too honest. It's cultish and gay. I don't see how any good could possibly come of it
DO NOT GO

Last edited:
It is a waste of money. They don't care about you.

It worked in the sopranos dude it might work for you.

If you can, stop right away, @TheSecondComing . They won't help you.