Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for chadfishing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
So I have a Chad profile, I’m getting matches with tons of foids. I’ve found its easy to get nudes off the lower psl foids, but the hot ones wont just send when I ask.

How do I get them to send? I really dont want to talk to them, as I’m not Chad so no conversation we have will benefit me

You're probably too obvious. Make sure you're using non professional pics, pics that look normal. Try to set up an instagram if you can with the pics and get a bunch of follow by writing "FB" on a bunch of celebs instas and then set it to private and link it to tinder

Don't sound too eager or desperate. sound like you're used to getting what you want.

You're probably too obvious. Make sure you're using non professional pics, pics that look normal. Try to set up an instagram if you can with the pics and get a bunch of follow by writing "FB" on a bunch of celebs instas and then set it to private and link it to tinder

Don't sound too eager or desperate. sound like you're used to getting what you want.
Nah i used some normal pics, but that makes sense thanks bro

Get some good chad picks and just be an asshole they will throw you pussy so fast

Your chadfish is not convincing. You need to run fake snapchat game. And keep trying, it's numbers game. Only 10% girls send nudes.

Your chadfish is not convincing. You need to run fake snapchat game. And keep trying, it's numbers game. Only 10% girls send nudes.
fake snapchat game is really great actually

i love chadfishing and giving one word answers. they carry the conversation on their own.

i love chadfishing and giving one word answers. they carry the conversation on their own.
A glimpse into Chad's universe. He doesn't ever have to lift a finger.

I have fake snap bro