Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advice for Blackcels

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Today a black friend was talking about the USA city Atlanta,

he said a black friend went there and he told tales of how amazing this city was for black heterosexual men:

he said:
Atlanta is one of or the richest black cities of the USA
most of the population is black
there are plenty of career opportunities and no glass ceiling for blacks

but the best he said is:
it is also the black gay capital, with a huge chunk of the black population being gays
-> so the heterosexual black men are in very high demand there

he said he tried tinder there and he never had so many matches (black girls) and girls actually texted first often which never happens anywhere ever to him

TLDR
Blackcels try Atlanta

If I could live in the US, I'd save up money for a van, get some job in the Silicon Valley or the Bay area or something, save up money for years while living in the van, and then retire early in a cheap country.

I never saw a gay black tbh. weird

>Atlanta
No thanks I'd rather rope

Atlanta is cancer its full of gang violence, poverty, flithy drug dealers, and like you said most of the population is black. Why would I want to be somewhere where everyone looks the same and acts the same? If you are black then Im sure you are probably into other races especially whites I dont not find black foids attractive never have never will. I have been there once and I will never return its full of thugs and pop culture normies I dont care if you are black do not go to Atlanta if you are incel they will smell your beta blood and mogg you to death.

Last edited:
came here expecting a rope pic
leaving disappointed.

I never saw a gay black tbh. weird

I know a gay black guy who's friends with my family. They just aren't the image of Tyrone anyone would typically picture.