Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for an incel on how to get a gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
10%
Obviously if you google how to get a gf you will get a bunch on blue pill meme advice. I’m talking what advice would you give a fellow incel as an incel, aside from telling him it’s over and he should rope.

My two pieces of advice:

Work on your looks. Be realistic with what you have to work with, but any looksmaxxing you can do then do that. Looks are really all females really care about. Especially if it’s something easy like telling a fatcel to lose weight.

#2 talk to girls. Most of us have been treated so poorly we don’t even bother taking to females or people in general. But you must talk to them even in just a friendly manner. Don’t try to run “game” it doesn’t exist or don’t cold approach. But you simply can’t be an autistic mute and expect girls to throw themselves at you.

In addition to these advices I would also include a caveat to the fellow incel on the likelihood of any of this working depending on what he has to work with such as race, height, weight, hair, facial features etc. unfortunately there are trucels that are beyond help.

Water is wet, utterly pointless thread

Well first off if you're a TRUECEL ascension is impossible, for an ugly incel you would need a shit ton of money, status, get surgery and even then you can still be genetic shit

Chad but they let me post here anyway​

you cant. its that simple

how have you been here since 2019 yet you’re still bluepilled and delusional

Oh yeah sure let me just change my bone structure real quick

Download

#3 Pay a visit to your local girlfriend store (and with Black Friday approaching even poorcels can get involved!)

Obviously if you google how to get a gf you will get a bunch on blue pill meme advice. I’m talking what advice would you give a fellow incel as an incel, aside from telling him it’s over and he should rope.

My two pieces of advice:

Work on your looks. Be realistic with what you have to work with, but any looksmaxxing you can do then do that. Looks are really all females really care about. Especially if it’s something easy like telling a fatcel to lose weight.

#2 talk to girls. Most of us have been treated so poorly we don’t even bother taking to females or people in general. But you must talk to them even in just a friendly manner. Don’t try to run “game” it doesn’t exist or don’t cold approach. But you simply can’t be an autistic mute and expect girls to throw themselves at you.

In addition to these advices I would also include a caveat to the fellow incel on the likelihood of any of this working depending on what he has to work with such as race, height, weight, hair, facial features etc. unfortunately there are trucels that are beyond help.
Overcome your inhibitions / fears earlier rather than later. Generally useful outside of getting yourself rejected by women. In the long run, a life filled with hesitation and inaction on average leads to mountains of regrets over risks you didn't take and things you never tried. We are no longer in the jungle, your instincts evolved to protect you from getting killed by wild animals or kicked out by your tribe (which also meant death). Nowadays, those instincts are absurdly miscalibrated for our modern enviorment.

Career/Moneymaxx, again, start as earily as possible. Many good copes require some $$, from something simple like good food to hookers/drugs. Also will open up the possibility to betabux if you find yourself no longer attached to your dignity by the time you end up a 30yo KHHV.

Well first off if you're a TRUECEL ascension is impossible, for an ugly incel you would need a shit ton of money, status, get surgery and even then you can still be genetic shit
That sounds like cope

My two pieces of advice:

Well this isn't redundant.