Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for a scared incel

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
So I know this lad who is incel

He gets attention every so often from attractive women but he is too scared to respond even though he wants to.

How do you think he can overcome this problem?

He gets attention every so often from attractive women but he is too scared to respond even though he wants to.

Commit seppuku

>Incel
>Gets attention from attractive women (would apply with average and ugly women as well btw)

Please pick one 2024bro:y'all:.

Tell that fucking Chad to kill himself fuckign mogger I get no attention from stretched holes

>Incel
>Gets attention from attractive women (would apply with average and ugly women as well btw)

Please pick one 2024bro:y'all:.
Moat women who give him attention are average but some are attractive.

Too scared to respond

Take it slowly, step by step try to interact with women/people.

Tell that fucking Chad to kill himself fuckign mogger I get no attention from stretched holes
He isn't that good looking. 6ft and skinny body.

Too scared to respond
If he's really scared of even casually replying with a few words or stock phrases, then he can just ask someone else to respond for him or program a bot to do so. I remember a thread here where an OGcel was talking about how years ago on 4chan, he had a case like this, a good-looking dude who thought he was an incel because he was scared to talk to women and so on:feelskek:. So the guy took over the interaction for him, set up a date for the dude to meet the chick pursuing him, and now the two are married and have a child together.

That's how it is when you are so attractive that women approach you instead of you desperately trying to find at least a single girl who's not repulsed by you. If a woman approaches you or shows interest in you, you've already won. She already wants to date and fuck you, everything else is just social rituals. Even if someone else takes over talking with her, even if somebody has to move you to where the two of you are supposed to have a date, as long as you show up there and are at least somehow capable of interacting with her, you've got a girlfriend and are gonna get laid.

He should stop being a fag

Least retarded gray thread

What made him that way ?

If he's really scared of even casually replying with a few words or stock phrases, then he can just ask someone else to respond for him or program a bot to do so.
Maybe it's IRL. Although if he gets approached IRL he could just make an account and do as you said.

This is a sewer dump for niggas who can't get women to look at them or even yell at them if they wanted to and you're asking them for advice about whamen ?

I’m 5’5 and never get attention from any hole unless it wants $$$$ which I won’t give !
I'm the same.

5ft5.

Graft like duck but never get anywhere

Is that lad you by any chance :feelssus::feelswhere:

So are women approaching him?

Tell him that whores are disgusting and he should avoid responding in order to avoid SA charges.

Then give him a gun and tell him to go ER.

OP is the lad in question

He gets attention every so often from attractive women
'Incel'

Absolute state of GrAYs

Go back to looksfag.org, fakecel faggot

Too scared to respond
Maybe he wouldn't be scared if he was holding a gun pointed at their faces

Give him a gun and tell him where to point it

That's all

You`re talking about yourself

I’m 5’5 and never get attention from any hole unless it wants $$$$ which I won’t give !
Based. Don't let yourself get jewed out by some harlets. That is what I admire about the Jewish people and the Schwabians, their aversion to spending dough on useless crap.

Will it make you rich? No. Will you have more money for when you actually want to spend it on something rather substantial? Yes.

Tell that fakecel to take drug to calm him and then ascend with those foids.

Tell that fakecel to take drug to calm him and then ascend with those foids.
Yeah he should just get drunk

Foids also get drunk for social reasons constantly, which is why most foids here are fat and ugly. but their bf's don't care bc well, they're drunk as well

If he wants to fuck them so much, but he's scared, he should emulate them and become a degen drunkard

but truecels might as well stay straight edge. fuck drugs

He needs to Grow some fucking balls and stop being a bitch

He isnt an incel like any of us he is just a pussy

Adding the -cel suffix in graycel is contradictory and misleading when so many of them aren't even incels.

Mentalcel or larp.

If serious just get high on Mary Jane and forget. Women aren't worth it

OP's next thread:

help plzzz. a girl asked me out, but she was wearing a bedsheet over her head like a ghost and I ran away. it was so scary. plz tell me how to improve my rizz, incels.is

I was thinking maybe of trying a corny pickup line like, 'omgbbq u r so beautiful like a swan so let me rape ur tailfeathers' but it comes off wrong bc she's not actually beautiful. or idk having a conversation about her obvious interest in fashion (eg. wearing a bedsheet over her head), but that is a) gay, and b) boring.

and besides what could be more of a turn-off than some rando standing a metre away from you and blathering about dumb foid shit. like, a foid might turn someone on by grabbing their dick, but if she starts talking abt her interest in feng shui and gardening then your dick is going to shrivel up

so I asked a tatebro and he was like, 'go up to her and demonstrate how much of an alpha male you are.' so I grabbed a foid and raped her on the floor, but now I'm facing legal charges. so I don't think that is considered kosher by tptb

anyway how can I overcome my fear of ghostfoids and rizz them up? any tips, incels.is?