Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice: Don't Bother With People Who Won't Message You First

• Thread starter Deleted member 39412
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39412

Self-banned
-
I've learned the hard way - it is not worth to talk to anyone who won't message me first. It doesn't matter how much energy, time and effort I put into a conversation. It's always the same thing - I find someone to talk to, they seem ok and we discuss something, then they:
a) talk to me while juggling conversations with other people, so at best I'll get like 3-5 short messages per day or two. These friendships lead to nothing meaningful and they'll ignore me when I'll need emotional support;
b) actually talk more to me but still do nothing if I stop messaging them. They'll never write me first, think about me or worry if I won't login. Usually these friendships end with a disagreement or when they simply get bored. I've had three near-perfect online friendships, no disagreements and consistent chats for months. Then they just left without saying a word. I don't think all three of them died, they just moved on to real friends, the ones who will potentially support them financially, the ones who will entertain them in a cafe or restaurant, etc.
c) they leave me on read or just stop replying as soon as they see I'm "weird".

It's always the same shit and I've never had a woman actually message me first, even if she thought I'm gay or something. Guys - not all that different

But yeah, advice: if you're trying to be friends with someone, talk to them for a day or two, then do a little test. If they won't message you first when you don't message them, if they won't try to make a conversation - they're not worth your time

-opposite side does the same thing.
-deadlock.

I've learned the hard way - it is not worth to talk to anyone who won't message me first. It doesn't matter how much energy, time and effort I put into a conversation. It's always the same thing - I find someone to talk to, they seem ok and we discuss something, then they:
a) talk to me while juggling conversations with other people, so at best I'll get like 3-5 short messages per day or two. These friendships lead to nothing meaningful and they'll ignore me when I'll need emotional support;
b) actually talk more to me but still do nothing if I stop messaging them. They'll never write me first, think about me or worry if I won't login. Usually these friendships end with a disagreement or when they simply get bored. I've had three near-perfect online friendships, no disagreements and consistent chats for months. Then they just left without saying a word. I don't think all three of them died, they just moved on to real friends, the ones who will potentially support them financially, the ones who will entertain them in a cafe or restaurant, etc.
c) they leave me on read or just stop replying as soon as they see I'm "weird".

It's always the same shit and I've never had a woman actually message me first, even if she thought I'm gay or something. Guys - not all that different

But yeah, advice: if you're trying to be friends with someone, talk to them for a day or two, then do a little test. If they won't message you first when you don't message them, if they won't try to make a conversation - they're not worth your time
If you have to try, it's over for you @HighTGymcel

I mean, that's just not true.
the only "friends" you'll have as an ugly male are "friends" who use you to their shit like homework or favors for them.

the only exception are if you can make friends with other ugly men I guess.

They were hitting each other up on social media.

Relatable
I used this method in HS and quickly realized nobody was a real friend of mine. I legit can't recall when I was ever messaged first unless it was for some homework shit.
friends don't exist
True
I don't understand how in the hell is it that "trucels" on this forum even managed to have friendships with normies.

I don't understand how in the hell is it that "trucels" on this forum even managed to have friendships with normies.

In the case of J.G, jestermaxxing was required.

Screenshot from 2021 12 12 19 03 24

Screenshot from 2021 12 08 10 25 26

It depends; some people are just introverted and don't like talking much
So if that friend of yours is the weird loner in class, I don't see why you should get mad if they hardly text you first cause chances are they never text anyone first

I think you're right man.