Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Advertisment] Join the NEET/LDAR life wagecucks

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
CUSLNWYUwAARyDs.jpg

beta-fit-poster-wagecucks-featherless-bipeds-ideals-roasties-freedom-neets-sluitposting-10118165.png

1440586337171.png

CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc[/video]

how can i become a NEET in the UK. (its not my first choice because i'm doing a pretty good uni course which would pay well if i got a job, just want to know how UK NEET's do it)

7339er said:
how can i become a NEET in the UK. (its not my first choice because i'm doing a pretty good uni course which would pay well if i got a job, just want to know how UK NEET's do it)

I'll look into it for you.

TFW when u live in shithole that doesn't support neet life.

7339er said:

Simply not be employed and go sign on at any local job centre. Pretend to apply for jobs. Outside of London you'll get £60-70 a week (you can get bills, clothes, etc. paid for, however). They sometimes do force you to attend training days. NEET is not so good if you're a anxietycel as you will be regularly forced to go and interact with others. You could potentially seek a diagnosis and avoid going, however, freeing more time up for LDARing. Good luck with your uni course.

Source: I was NEET for a few month before I went to uni.

I Splintercel said:
Simply not be employed and go sign on at any local job centre. Pretend to apply for jobs. Outside of London you'll get £60-70 a week (you can get bills, clothes, etc. paid for, however). They sometimes do force you to attend training days. NEET is not so good if you're a anxietycel as you will be regularly forced to go and interact with others. You could potentially seek a diagnosis and avoid going, however, freeing more time up for LDARing. Good luck with your uni course.

Source: I was NEET for a few month before I went to uni.

Fuck jobcentre. I’d rather kill myself than wage slave too but the job centre doesn’t want to give you a penny and they’ll look for any excuse under the sun to sanction you. Also, you have to spend 40 hours a week looking for a job and you have to use their job site and stay logged. And all the appointments you have to attend and the shit you have to deal with, it’s a fucking hassle. It’s not worth it, man.

It’s VERY VERY hard to get neetbux these days in UK, even with legit and severe disabilities. Trust me, I know. Tbh, the best option for me is suicide. Eternal peace.

7339er said:

Its not like it used to be bro. It was a good screw 7 or 8 years ago when the country had plenty of money to spend. The Tory government has employed all sorts of cunts devoted to making your life difficult. You were born a few decades to late for NEET life. If you hate life and don't want to work yourself to death find a job somewhere quiet working a few nights a week. I work 3-5 nights a week depending but generally always Friday-Sunday. The bosses are never around. The blokes are chill and we do the bare minimum and never get questioned.

NEETs can't afford prostitutes and good drugs with their gibsmedat allowance. As a wage slave, I can save for a couple of months and have thousands of dollars to spend on bread and circuses.

I wouldn't mind being either a NEET or Wageslave, but I can't almost not have one of them. I want to wageslave now, but finding a job, and sending resumes everywhere online is such a hassle... I sometimes think this economy and system is BS...

Been NEET/Hiki for almost 6 years. I get 815 USD a month in disability and live quite comfortably, spend 180 USD on food, 250 on rent and save the rest. only positive thing about living in this hellhole.

Swecel said:
Been NEET/Hiki for almost 6 years. I get 815 USD a month in disability and live quite comfortably, spend 180 USD on food, 250 on rent and save the rest. only positive thing about living in this hellhole.

For what "disability you get 815 USD?  Will the government pay you this money forever?

vancha986 said:
For what "disability you get 815 USD?
Diagnosed with GAD, AvPD, Depression.
Inability to work = can get disability after jumping through some hoops.
(not really called disability: i'm technically "too sick to work" and get what basically amounts to insurance)

I'm dead before 30 hopefully anyway.

https://youtu.be/vRHCp9Wblro

https://youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA

Believe me, I'd LOVE to.

But I'm a 30 year old able bodied male and my family obviously isn't going to support me. It's wageslave or homelesscel for me, and as horrible as wageslavery is, being homeless sounds far worse.

Swecel said:
Diagnosed with GAD, AvPD, Depression.
Inability to work = can get disability after jumping through some hoops.
(not really called disability: i'm technically "too sick to work" and get what basically amounts to insurance)

I'm dead before 30 hopefully anyway.
I'm 37 and get similar NEETbux like you.

It's pretty comfy, don't die unless you have to.