Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Adventure of a white whore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Xe9da35z86i21

Look at this shit. this is average woman in the west.Do you think hitting wall is real ? I want to believe it but I can't.

She has five kids from a multiple men then she find herself a guy,marry,plan to make 6th child but divorced and ended a two months marriage.

So.. you'd think she will be single for rest of her life ? no lol she found another chad,and guess what ! he is a dopeman ! she probably will get beat by this guy at the end or even get killed.

And incels are paying for her to do this

Every white woman is a disgusting whore who should be executed

yep.. taxes will feed her bastard children while she fuck chad she met on tinder.

meanwhile chad is a CEO because he has an impact resistant skull and tall skeleton

Adventure of an ethnic hapa.
lg5jGaJ.jpg

white foids have been warned about the dangers of ethnic men, if they ignore this and get hurt so be it

white foids have been warned about the dangers of ethnic men, if they ignore this and get hurt so be it
I hope they get hurt so bad that they cant recover from it

I hope they get hurt so bad that they cant recover from it
they need to be made an example of tbh, ((They)) will make certain that these stories get little to no coverage though

View attachment 91887

Look at this shit. this is average woman in the west.Do you think hitting wall is real ? I want to believe it but I can't.

She has five kids from a multiple men then she find herself a guy,marry,plan to make 6th child but divorced and ended a two months marriage.

So.. you'd think she will be single for rest of her life ? no lol she found another chad,and guess what ! he is a dopeman ! she probably will get beat by this guy at the end or even get killed.

wahmen are self destructible, they will destroy their lives for 12 inch cock made of real meat

they need to be made an example of tbh, ((They)) will make certain that these stories get little to no coverage though
true. I just wish worst to them.

what the fuck, whores like this must be made an example out of
she should be executed in public for this degeneracy

LE LE ISLAM IS BAD
- alt-right cuck
AT LEAST THEY STONE THIS TYPE OF WHORES

what a crazy bitch, the world is her oyster
Adventure of an ethnic hapa.
lg5jGaJ.jpg
jesus christ this is thread-worthy on its own, are those videos even still up

Honestly white women are the biggest offenders when it comes to being a slut

white foids are the absolute worst. "MUHH white women are queens"

And incels are paying for her to do this
That's why all incel should stop working.
Stealing isn't that bad because you can go to jail. Jail is ran by the government and no-one is paying for prisons when no incel is being a cuck.
Let's break the system by not supporting a system that hates us

They have been corrupted by feminism, we must prevent the next generation from making the same mistakes.

They have been corrupted by feminism, we must prevent the next generation from making the same mistakes.
they are already "moms" and raising new generation.

jfl whose marriage last only for 2 months

That's why all incel should stop working.
Stealing isn't that bad because you can go to jail. Jail is ran by the government and no-one is paying for prisons when no incel is being a cuck.
Let's break the system by not supporting a system that hates us

most prisons are private owned, where they get cheap labor for something like 1$ an hour

The state of modern women and marriages is deplorable.

coalburners should get executed on sight they bring nothing good to society

Op i misread "adventure with a whore" and i thought you become Cuckyen. But my turkish nigga is a real basedcel so that's impossible :feelzez:

I swear to god Texas has to be coal burner central. Must be the climate that favors the proliferation of degenerate European elements, akin to what happened in colonial Barbados,

coalburners should get executed on sight they bring nothing good to society
The only thing they bring is ugly mutts, I am 100% sure one of her children will grow up to be incel.