Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advantage of being an incel

F

Fefe

Greycel
I have nothing to lose, i can do whatever we want, I don't need approval of anyone because I know even if I try I wouldn't get their approval  anyways

advantages of being an incel, you're going to die sooner of suicide

Low iq thread.
Also, no, you can't do whatever you want you moron or else half of the members wouldn't be here.

You don't have to deal with modern women.

nah too much cope

Dont have to save up for retirement coz you wont make it that far

Sure there are advantages but that's like talk about the advantages of a disabled man, it doesn't matter.

Nope. Too high inhib.

well you won't have to worry about damaging your pretty face

You just don't give a shit about it anymore and have found peace with yourself. Accepted that circumstances are out of your control

Another cucktears baiter.

We are free from insufferable modern FHOs and their high-maintenance bullshit.

No unwanted pregnancy or STIs.

Any money we get is ours and it's much easier to be frugal.

This whole thread is a cope

It makes me aerodynamic when I fight.

There are no advantages of being genetically inferior.

... and yet you'd trade it all to watch a crappy movie with her, while she makes fun of you for liking it, playfully

and you say "C'mon it's not that bad."

she responds, "I don't know why I put up with you."

Then she gets an inch away from your face with a fake momentary scowl that turns into a smile. She looks quickly away, then back into your eyes with her timeless gaze, bestowing all the "right" this world can muster on you... and you share a brief kiss that evolves into a breathless embrace, you exploring her warm mouth, taking in the scent of her shampoo, all with your favorite stupid movie on in the background.

Blackpill: things can always get worse, you always have more to lose.

One of the greatest advantages of being incel is not having kids and not passing your rotten genetics forward.

soypiller said:
Low iq thread.
Also, no, you can't do whatever you want you moron or else half of the members wouldn't be here.

Everybody leaves you alone.

A Good Friend said:
... and yet you'd trade it all to watch a crappy movie with her, while she makes fun of you for liking it, playfully
and you say "C'mon it's not that bad."
she responds, "I don't know why I put up with you."
Then she gets an inch away from your face with a fake momentary scowl that turns into a smile. She looks quickly away, then back into your eyes with her timeless gaze, bestowing all the "right" this world can muster on you... and you share a brief kiss that evolves into a breathless embrace, you exploring her warm mouth, taking in the scent of her shampoo, all with your favorite stupid movie on in the background.
blejch

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Everybody leaves you alone.
This couldn't be further from the truth

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Writing wise, I agree.

But the image painted itself so quickly in my head, i couldn't put the details in, like that flicker she'd do with her eyes as she surveys your forehead briefly while looking into your soul

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

??????? Got any stories to share? I get left alone by everyone...

RREEEEEEEEE said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
??????? Got any stories to share? I get left alone by everyone...
Just getting laughed at and treated like a dumb pet animal for nothing

soypiller said:
Low iq thread.