Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adults' lives revolve around relationships (and work). They do little else.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's very little an adult human being actually does. Most of their time is spent at work, what free time they have is spent on relationships (and when they get older, their kids and their failing marriage).

A male adult might do a larger variety of things, but those are just usually meaningless drivel to fill the void and kill time. Women, once they've hit puberty, spend all of their time and brainpower thinking about relationships, doing relationship stuff etc... Successful human males (aka Chads) also spend most of their time since puberty doing relationship stuff (that includes both casual sex with various women and/or the series of monogamous relationships they go through).

Most normal males, unlike what most on this forum would like to believe, also spend most of their time and energy on relationships, be it trying to be in a relationship, orbiting around a cunt and trying to get her to be his cunt. or when in an actual relationship, doing various things with the woman, for the woman etc...

Most adult lives are spent going from job to job, relationship to relationship, eventually finding a job they settle at and a partner they settle with. And they have kids, grow old and eventually die.

Single adults barely have any time to read a book or even watch TV (lower-tier males excluded). And then they settle down and when the kids crawl out of her wet hole, their lives are almost over, with even less time for themselves.

Now imagine you're low energy and a low status fag in both "games" on top. :kys:

Society is really about keeping us docile and oblivious, so we don't starr asking questions keep slaving for the elites.

Now imagine you're low energy and a low status fag in both "games" on top. :kys:

Society is really about keeping us docile and oblivious, so we don't starr asking questions keep slaving for the elites.
Society has been modified throughout the millennia so that human beings are the perfect money-making machines for the rich. From a young age we are indoctrinated through school to be obedient and disciplined little slaves, and then all we do is work till we die. The relationship part is also great for the elites, after all, it's all about the next generation of slaves.

Even incels and beta soyboys have their place in the system. They all eventually throw themselves into work as a cope or as a way to hopefully get a wet hole to share its moisture with them. The few who don't still have a use to the system.

But remember, you're free, cause you get to vote between a douche who will blast you in the ass, or a giant turd who will blast you in the ass. Nevermind that you spend all your time and energy working for an autocratic boss, you're free cause you get to vote on vital issues such as abortions or guns or whatever the fuck is the current meaningless hot topic to get the masses riled up.

Not me, being the subhuman that I am, I will never a relationship nor a social life, so I just do whatever the fuck I want.

Another great thread from @anon1822

All of this is 100% true and I find it insulting when I hear people (particular girls) say that relationship isn´t everything because for one it´s the meaning with life to procreate even if you like me don´t want to produce offspring, and love and sex is a basic need as also listed in Maslows pyramid

But the most hypocritical thing about when girls say this is that ALL female´s lives revolve around sexual attention and relationship most girls have no real hobbies all their hobbies include something associated with looks and relationships e.g when they go shopping they like the sexual attention they get while shopping and the things they are shopping for is clothes and makeup i.e. things to give them even more sexual attention, the same when they go clubbing, out for dinner etc. it´s a constant need to want to get looks from men to feel validated over their sexuality yet even though their whole lives consists of everything associated with sexual attention and relationships they claim "it isn´t everything"

Not me, being the subhuman that I am, I will never a relationship nor a social life, so I just do whatever the fuck I want.
That's not true.
You want a girl and a social life, but you don't get it, so YOU DONT do what you want.

From me: I am always home since my childhood. I always loved videogames, so I always spend a lot of time at home.
But as the years passed I asked myself wtf I was doing with my life.
With 17 I was alone at home at Silvester and was playing video games. I am 27 now.

I never had a social life or good friends or something like that.

I was active on a bodybuilding forum a little ago and even there the only thing they talk about are Girls and Relationships.

All kikes and jesuits must be shot

Big grown up is boring