Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Adulthood is what really separates the Beckys from Stacys (agecucks not invited)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Ever noticed how by 18 years old a lot of females already look old, by that I mean high body fat and ugly skin, some of them might still be gaining height or proportions but a lot of them look like middle 20s foids, oh I almost forgot, most non asian 18-20 year olds have already lost their neotenous face, they are basically grandma tier at that point.

Girlup custom

But you know who is still attractive well into his late 20s? Stacy, stacy is blessed with god tier genetics and thus the wall it's her wayyy later.

Photo 000

This is the reason why adult males can't get teenagers girls, because a lot of them look almost unrecognizable from stacys (stacys at that age just have better bodies compared to beckys), almost every teenager has such an angelical face... they are ONLY for the enjoyment of prettyboys and gigachads, no minichads or high tier normies allowed in this paradise! :fuk:

ZNlTxzQ

Ye 90% of girls my age (17) are attractive I would say

Ever noticed how by 18 years old a lot of females already look old
no, not really.
But you know who is still attractive well into his late 20s? Stacy, stacy is blessed with god tier genetics and thus the wall it's her wayyy later.
wait, so you're saying good genetics are more attractive than bad genetics? you might be onto something ...

This is the reason why adult males can't get teenagers girls, because a lot of them look almost unrecognizable from stacys (stacys at that age just have better bodies compared to beckys), almost every teenager has such an angelical face... they are ONLY for the enjoyment of prettyboys and gigachads, no minichads or high tier normies allowed in this paradise! :fuk:
First of all, it's wrong that adult males can't get teenage girls, I know of a few cases where this has actually happened.
It's also wrong that all teenager girls have angelical faces, there are of course variances and there are also rather ugly teenage girls.
It's all genetics.
The reason why most adult males can't get teenage girls is a) because most adult males don't even want to get a teenage girl. Why would they, teenage girls are literal kids without tits, without ass, without any sexual attributes and you can't even have a conversation with them because they still have the mind of a kid. and b) As said, teenage girls are still kids, they don't think about their future, they don't think about financials, marriage, kids, longterm relationship, that's why older males are not attractive to them. c) The social norms tell them that you got to have a partner roughly your own age, that's why they most likely don't even consider an older partner.

The reason why most adult males can't get teenage girls is a) because most adult males don't even want to get a teenage girl. Why would they, teenage girls are literal kids without tits, without ass, without any sexual attributes and you can't even have a conversation with them because they still have the mind of a kid. and b) As said, teenage girls are still kids, they don't think about their future, they don't think about financials, marriage, kids, longterm relationship, that's why older males are not attractive to them. c) The social norms tell them that you got to have a partner roughly your own age, that's why they most likely don't even consider an older partner.
LMAO, this is such a shitty cope, I can easily tell you are being fooled by MGTOW losers and alt right boomers, Listen kid, I hang up with normies, they all get horny as fuck while looking at teenagers, they sometimes try to pretend they don't but it's pretty clear for any non autistic person what is going on with that body language... :feelshehe:

But they know something, it does not matter what they feel, only adult giga chads are attractive for teenagers, the rest of us look invisible to them (yeah even more invisible compared to adult foids), teenager love is even more all about looks

Lot of teenagers have nice body proportions and they easilly compensate what they might sometimes lack in that department with GOURGEOUS skin, you might not realize it because you are probably a beta with horrible eye sight but let me tell you, their skin is AMAZING to the touch! :shock: and they have way more consistently attractive faces than old hags.

As said, teenage girls are still kids, they don't think about their future, they don't think about financials, marriage, kids, longterm relationship, that's why older males are not attractive to them
No one but beta males and indoctrinated alt right retards care about this in 2021, none of those groups would be even a mile near a teenager in their regular lives, their opinion literally doesn't matter.

Include me in the sc IT
also based af

Ever noticed how by 18 years old a lot of females already look old, by that I mean high body fat and ugly skin, some of them might still be gaining height or proportions but a lot of them look like middle 20s foids, oh I almost forgot, most non asian 18-20 year olds have already lost their neotenous face, they are basically grandma tier at that point.

View attachment 529312

View attachment 529314

View attachment 529316
Post-wall beckies and subaverage foids still get free dick while we get left out simply for not being Chad.

Even if a foid ain't a Stacy, it isn't hard for any foid even if she's average or subaverage to be sexually appealing to most men.

This is the reason why adult males can't get teenagers girls, because a lot of them look almost unrecognizable from stacys
quick question, have you actually ever seen a teen age girl?
I agree that modern AOC laws are retarded but this may as well be blatant foid worship if you think ALL women look like stacy tier when they're teens/underage. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Just compare a bunch of niggers to a few White girls bro!

Reported for White foid worship!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back