Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel adult Stacy literally grooming and dating 13 year old chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
zapcm4pe97c21.jpg

This just proves what @Mainländer had to say about how the hysteria around grooming is mostly used to demonize males.
At least the comments on that tweet seem to be aware of and are condemning the double standard.

While you rot inside teen chad is having the best time of his life. Any teen would kill for this situation, some girl who buys shit for you and has sex with you ALL AT 13. IT, do you really think it was his personality that won her over? No female would risk PRISON TIME for a male that is just starting high school and pay for everything he does. If you have a personality like that, then jesus christ go solve world issues with that charisma.

Wow he must have learned it from his good providing father :soy::soy::soy:

She should be looking at prison time.

Wtf?
JAIL HER
full

he looks fucking older than me...

Now 18 year old men should date 13 year olds. If that whore did not get arrested by the cops then neither should the 18 year old men.

This just proves what @Mainländer had to say about how the hysteria around grooming is mostly used to demonize males.
At least the comments on that tweet seem to be aware of and are condemning the double standard.
Kek. When women do it, it's merely "controversial", but there are no vigilante cucks to ruin her life or anything of the kind.

18 year old guy looks at a 13 year old - "EW! PEDOPHILE. FUCKING DIE ALREADY."

18 year old hole dates a 13 year old - "OMG! they look so cute together. #RelationshipGoals."

is that him on the left?Fucking mogs me jfl also nuke this clown world

is that him on the left?Fucking mogs me jfl also nuke this clown world
I've seen his uncesored face. he looks like a legit kid. It's really fucked up

Cancel culture exists only for men. Foids can do the fuck they want and face no consequences whatsoever. This is why you're a cuck if you're against fucking prime 14 yo girls. Because soyciety will only punish men for doing this kind of shit while looking the other way if it's a foid.

All that "undeveloped minds cannot consent" shit goes right out the window.

IT will avoid this like the plague.

Fuck this im bumping my age range down. 13+ lolis it is

20200529 110243

Wtf?
JAIL HER
full
Nah, it's better if (((media))) promotes her to further increase the degenerate state of modern world.
Globojew medias are having a party over this.

IT WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS. THEYRE HYPOCRATES.

Women get a free pass again

this is ragefuel and suicidefuel both.