Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy AdovocateDoogy can’t get enough of the white knighting.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

XD

BrettyFakecel making threads again :feelsaww::feelskek::feelsclown:

Bretty has had more pussy than shitty comic cel

I stopped reading after Advocuck's first reply when he says that he has "no desire to rape babies". Maybe he should open his own movie theater with all that projecting he's doing.:feelshaha:

I stopped reading after Advocuck's first reply when he says that he has "no desire to rape babies". Maybe he should open his own movie theater with all that projecting he's doing.:feelshaha:
He probaly takes part in feminist rally shit.

i refuse to believe that dude isnt some incel larping on IT

AdvocateDoggy is the most cuck sounding thing I've ever heard, something you'd expect from every other redditor

Lost some friends but not all of them so all good.
I just saw the whole thing happen and I was like "They're really calling him a fakecel when the person he supposedly ascended with looks older than my 62 year old mom?":feelshaha:

I just saw the whole thing happen and I was like "They're really calling him a fakecel when the person he supposedly ascended with looks older than my 62 year old mom?":feelshaha:
Cope, BrettyChad's high-tier-normie looking and mogs most of the guys here

Arguing with these cucks is cringe tbh. Might as well argue with a woman, they are similarly immune to logic :lul:

Cope, BrettyChad's high-tier-normie looking and mogs most of the guys here
yeah, he also said a few years ago he cuddled with a becky/stacy tier foid with her doing it back

I’m not a degenerate so no, I’m not a tranny.
I was just saying that I didn't see any kind of pic that even looked close to a high tier normie anything, so I don't get why everyone keeps saying you don't belong here. I WISH I could've banned for being too "Chad like" because then it would've told me that It's not over for me.

How long does it take for him to become a tranny?

Brutal no reply pill