Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adopting lolis in foreign countries is a legit way to ascend.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've said this many times before on this forum. The downside is that you need to moneymax and there's a high risk that you will get caught by the so-called " authorities". You can circumvent the risks if you move with your loli to a third world country.

https://nextshark.com/andy-william-bosch-florida-man-allegedly-adopts-12-year-old-filipino-girl-sex/

"A businessman in Florida is currently being detained in Seminole County on allegations of turning his ex-wife’s 12-year-old girl adoptee from the Philippines into his sex slave. "

His mistake was that he moved back to the cuckstates of America. He should've sold his business and moved back to the Philippines. I've been told that the country is a shithole and reeks of pee, but who cares. I'd rather live in a shithole like that and have access to fertile JBs than live in a semi-poor Latin American country where I am treated like garbage.

I've been saving money to go to the Philippines. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to go there for the 2019 holidays, but I'm hopeful that I will find ascension over there. I don't care if I get a ban on incels.co. I'll post pictures of me with my 12-year-old loli ( which is legal over there) and our little baby. They can write articles about me and try to get me arrested, I don't give a fuck. Every man deserves a young virgin girlfriend. Yes, we're entitled to it. And I'm going to get mine.

I was meant to post this on the main forum. JFL. Brain is starting to rot.

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer @pp183 @Einon and anyone else with anime avis I forget.

this is legit. Only people who get caught are those who come back to the States too fast. all they need do is waste 5-10 years abroad with the Loli. and then they can return.

just be a criminal retard

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer @pp183 @Einon and anyone else with anime avis I forget.
Brutal ngl
But you remembered me as someone you don't remember :feelshehe:

Too expensive and risky tbh. The authorities will be all breathing on your neck big time if you're a man living with an adopted underage girl.

A more safe solution would be adopting the girl and trying to mold her into your future wife, without having any kind of sexual contact with her until she's of age, but it's a huge investment without any guarantees (the girl can very well turn to you and say "no, fuck you old pig" and move away after she's of age, even after all you've done for her). Also, since she will be legally your child, it's very likely illegal even after she's of age.

Society is all about preventing ugly old men from ever having a good time with quality girls (by "quality" I mean "young and virgin" more than "attractive" per se). There are no real loopholes, everything risky as fuck. Even my much more innocent and innocuous enjo kosai idea would probably be enough to put a(n old and ugly) man in jail if put in practice.

Last edited: