Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adopting a new cat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Adopt her or not?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • IDK

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I already have a cat but she is territorial and i have enough with her, But theres a nearly blind kitty near my house, A guy offered me to adopt her, She is already neutered like my cat, I feel bad about her, But feeding an aditional mouth is expensive, However i feel bad for her, Should i adopt her?

I already have a cat but she is territorial and i have enough with her, But theres a nearly blind kitty near my house, A guy offered me to adopt her, She is already neutered like my cat, I feel bad about her, But feeding an aditional mouth is expensive, However i feel bad for her, Should i adopt her?
I'll suggest you to do so

Yes do it. Cats are a good LDAR partner

Cats are adorable. Since it's still young you should adopt it, the chance of bonding with it will obviously be higher.

Animals are god bro , take good care of her, cats are good
Animals are better than humans you moron
Yes do it. Cats are a good LDAR partner
Yes

Cats hate me, whenever I get near one they give me a few good scratches

would be careful with the territorial cat, she may attack the new one

I mean it's probably the only pussy you and me and everyone here will ever get :feelscomfy: