Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adopt Don't Shop

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Foids and soys always say this as part of getting a dog. Getting an actual dog you like from a breeder is bad, but RESCUING a dog from a shelter is good. The only dogs at shelters are pitbulls. Nobody with half a brain wants a fucking pitbull. That's all a rescue dog is, a pitbull or a pitmix. Abominations.

And yet would those same foids adopt an ugly incel that is in an orphanage or would they have chad knock em up?

1000s of kids that survived Stacy's abortion clogging up the orphanages (shelters) but she's so selfish she HAS to birth someone of her DNA. And yet would shame you for not adopting.

Fucking hell shelters is a fucking Gamestop for pupperinos. :feelsmega:

It has nothing to do with dogs adoption, but adopting humans is cucked tbh.

Adopting dogs is based, you get a free dog who is un castrated in most cases, so you can just make it breed and sell the puppies and make money out of it. But yeah, pretty retarded to adopt pitbulls, they are more likely to kill you or fuck up with your life by attacking one person in the street, I would only adopt poodles, they are the best dogs

Adopting dogs is based

Its much better than buying one, you can't deny it.

And idk why people hate dogs here, they are one of the few beings that can love incels.

I don't think people who kill dogs or mistreat them (assuming that is their dog, not other persons dog) shouldn't be punished, the dog is their property, they do whatever they want, but I don't see a reason to objectively hate dogs as an incel