Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adolf Hitler Appreciation Thread

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

He tried, truly, with everything he had, when was the last time a politician had such admiration and support in the west, do you have such spirit towards your current president / prime minister / king or queen? When you go down to vote does it fill you with inspiration to hear them speak?

I doubt it, because they do not carry the will of the people, but only themselves and their (((representatives))).

he would have probably turned me into soap but it's still a good fate since white blonde stacy will use me to clean her vagina and boobies

His spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see that he was right.

Sieg Heil! Heil Hitler! Glory to the men of the Wehrmacht and Waffen-ᛋᛋ, who fought for Europe against the forces of Jewish Liberalism and Bolshevism.

Last edited: