Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Admitting to yourself that you want to die is a very liberating feeling

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
It allows you stop caring so much about the things you don’t like about your life or the suffering caused by missing out on shit. You can better accept each day as it comes because it all just feels like borrowed time that doesn’t really matter anyway, knowing that in theory I can rope at any time is of great comfort to me and actually motivates me to continue on.

It also allows you to better let go of pride (which becomes meaningless in the face of death) and imo unfulfilled pride is one of the greatest causes of suffering.

Not really, since even if you want to die you probably won't do it

yup but cant ever admit this to anyone in the (((metal health))) field though

Cope. You don't actually want to kill yourself and never will. That's the atomic blackpill.

Not really, since even if you want to die you probably won't do it
I won’t do it because I don’t want to traumatise my family, but knowing that I can if life gets worse is at least a comforting feeling.

Cope. You don't actually want to kill yourself and never will. That's the atomic blackpill.
I want to kill myself but probably never will. Cucked by my survival instincts tbh.

You’re right it’s definitely cope, and I don’t want to kill myself, because it’s messy, I do want to die / wish I was dead though.

Saying to yourself that everything is a moot point is a terrible cope, because you just end up not killing yourself while having a less fulfilling life, because you think you're smart by saying that everything you do is pointless, when the exact same conclusion is reached by anyone who thinks about life for more than a minute.

The worse thing is having hope. I believe that we as incels must concentrate in killing hope more than killing ourselves. There's two kinds of hope: one grounded in reality that gives fuel to keep going and the other one that is based in delusion and is a slow poison that kills your soul. Without that hope that is a poison, it would be more easy to live this life to it's sad end without killing myself. But that's the catch, it's very hard if not impossible eliminate that hope, the suffering will certainly continue.

Saying to yourself that everything is a moot point is a terrible cope, because you just end up not killing yourself while having a less fulfilling life, because you think you're smart by saying that everything you do is pointless, when the exact same conclusion is reached by anyone who thinks about life for more than a minute.
Whether you have a fulfilling life or not is only defined by mentality for Buddhist monks, for the rest of us it’s out of our hands anyway. Also most people don’t think that everything they do is pointless because their lives are fulfilling enough for them not to have to think that, the pointlessness of life is a conclusion you can only really understand if you hate living.

I won’t do it because I don’t want to traumatise my family, but knowing that I can if life gets worse is at least a comforting feeling.

its cope

we are still here to suffer every day

Suicide should be a right, and government policy should make it easier. However, it's my personal opinion that you will have an eternity of not existing in a few decades -- so why the fuck be in such a hurry to get out? You live in a first world nation. Try to find some comfort/joy in something OTHER than female validation. There are other aspects of life beyond women -- religion, art, business, science, etc. You are a member of the apex living beings on this planet. Why not enjoy the show while it lasts for you?

By the way, the reason you're suffering and depressed is not just because you don't get female validation and sex. It's likely that you're also friendless and socially isolated, and are too prideful to take steps to fix it. You think: why should I make an effort to make friends? They should befriend me! This is certainly true of me but I also know that this pride is somewhat a mask for my not being NT.

I know as a matter of fact that I'm too cerebral/intellectual (not claiming high IQ, just the nature of my interests and what captures my attention) to hang out with normies. I have no idea how to socially "vibe." I really loathe how normies can be happy talking about nothing. "Oh, it's my sincere desire the Redskins defeat the Cowboys in the next American football game!" they say, with peasant like excitement. I can't even be bothered to point out to them that, no, the Redskins always disappoint, you normie asshole.

---a post by Incel-American

It allows you stop caring so much about the things you don’t like about your life or the suffering caused by missing out on shit. You can better accept each day as it comes because it all just feels like borrowed time that doesn’t really matter anyway, knowing that in theory I can rope at any time is of great comfort to me and actually motivates me to continue on.

It also allows you to better let go of pride (which becomes meaningless in the face of death) and imo unfulfilled pride is one of the greatest causes of suffering.
Ye its pretty nice to think that whatever happens you could always just die.

just dont think about it and its easier to die

solipsism sure is a good cope

Im completely distracted with my copes so i dont want to die.

I truly want to die but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. I'm also distracted by copes.

Everyone needs their own outlet to get through otherwise you just want out.