Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admins, please do not add Coin Miners to this website like Lookism

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Do not be greedy, don't do that. Lookism is trash and slow as fuck because admins are mining via coin miners and stealing their members CPU power, it's much less active than before and many left because of it.

Never do that here, better ask for donations or something.

This site already looks to be more active than Lookism and not even 1 day passed. Do not destroy it like Lookism admins did with Coin Miner Javascript bullshit, thanks.

mental_out said:
Is that why lookism causes my antivirus to freak out?

Yes :)

Admins are pieces of shit, and they are still poor, lmfao.

Too late, ThereIsNoGame is the owner of this website and said he would.

Attachments

• coinminer.PNG
    coinminer.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 156
VileGeneticTrash said:

Well site is fast as fuck still.

Once they start using Monero botnets and Coin Miners in Javascript, it should slow down a lot. If it does, people will just leave again. 

Hopefully they won't add it.

How do we know if one is currently running or not?

Caliban said:
How do we know if one is currently running or not?

You can find coinhive in Javascript from the website, you can track your CPU usage which will increase only if the website is using your CPU (task manager track the spike of CPU usage while on a website, the site will get slower.

VileGeneticTrash said:

I would instantly leave the second  a coinminer is implemented. I'm not here to contribute to a botnet to make the owner money. Fucking lying Jewish pieces of shif, hosting a forum like this costs a couple hundred dollars a year MAX (even that is too much).

Accept donations and don't be fucking Jews or else everybody will leave. Nobody will contribute to your retarded BITNET just to make you a little bit of money through Chinese owned crypto.

What is a coinminer anyway and how does it fuck me over?

St. Incel said:

It uses your CPU and GPU, processor and graphic card to mine hashes, it brings money in crypto currency called Monero to the owner.

As a result your PC will shorten it's lifespan, CPU and GPU will burn out faster and your electricity bills will be higher.

On phone, your battery will drain faster and your phone will die sooner.

A JavaScript application that uses your CPU to mine cryptocurrency like ethereum, bitcoin or monero for the owner of the website. Its unethical to use that shit, slows your computer the fuck down because it uses the majority of your cpu, makes the site slow as fuck, and forces you to participate in a Botnet.

DO NOT ALLOWED A COINMINER TO BE IMPLEMENTED

So if I went on lookism for the past weeks I am fucked? As long as I do not go on it I am good right?

curry said:
So if I went on lookism for the past weeks I am fucked? As long as I do not go on it I am good right?

You're not fucked. It only works when you're on the website. It's a javascript thing, not an actual trojan/botnet.exe file that stays on your pc infecting you.

So as long as you're not on the website, you're not mining Monero for admin.

Master said:
I have coinminers blocked anyways so I wouldn't notice.

Implying there are no undetected ways of buying miners for website that bypasses blockers

Gymcel said:
Implying there are no undetected ways of buying miners for website that bypasses blockers

could always disable javascript

cumgrapes said:
Gymcel said:

could always disable javascript

Legit, this is why Lookism admins cucked themselves

Try turning off Javascript and going to Lookism = You can't, lmfao, site doesn't load, they set it up that way to maximize jew sheckel coins

VileGeneticTrash said:

lol, not this website. I don't own this site.

I told you I'm working on a site of my own that will have it. But that site will have high traffic so I will need a way to cover the costs.

Gymcel said:
St. Incel said:

It uses your CPU and GPU, processor and graphic card to mine hashes, it brings money in crypto currency called Monero to the owner.

As a result your PC will shorten it's lifespan, CPU and GPU will burn out faster and your electricity bills will be higher.

lol, Javascript monero miners don't use your GPU.

And it's really not going to cause a noticeable decrease in your CPU's lifespan.

gstvtrp said:
Gymcel said:
St. Incel said:

lol, Javascript monero miners don't use your GPU.

And it's really not going to cause a noticeable decrease in your CPU's lifespan.

Yeah, the Javascript one doesn't, well, whatever, I'm not mining money for a jew. Fuck that buddy boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.