Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Admins here shadownban posts lmao.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Last post I made on bbc cucks on this forum got 2 replies and 20 views in a few minutes and then the counter suddenly stopped right there despite the post being on the first page for more than an hour. Suddenly not a single view any more lmao. Jfl at the cucked admins here.

i cant see this post. It is entirely blank.

I think the view system is inaccurate

I think the view system is inaccurate
Yeah but it can't suddenly stop just like that. Also no replies anymore after the first two and the post is still on the first page after an hour. Admins are cucks.

i think you might be lying. i saw that post and didn’t read that wall of text btw

i cannot read it

Yeah but it can't suddenly stop just like that. Also no replies anymore after the first two and the post is still on the first page after an hour. Admins are cucks.
Kinda weird ngl :waitwhat:

i think you might be lying. i saw that post and didn’t read that wall of text btw
Lying about what? Turn on desktop version and you'll see a number of views just 20 with 2 replies and it froze there. Can you see the post on inceldom discussion on the first page?

Don't curse our based Admins, you utter greycel
Download 1

Last post I made on bbc cucks on this forum got 2 replies and 20 views in a few minutes and then the counter suddenly stopped right there despite the post being on the first page for more than an hour. Suddenly not a single view any more lmao. Jfl at the cucked admins here.
Ok GrAYcel

keep on shadowbanning for me

Lying about what? Turn on desktop version and you'll see a number of views just 20 with 2 replies and it froze there. Can you see the post on inceldom discussion on the first page?
Thread lose traction here fast for whatever reason, also the counters update slowly.

Link it and I will bump it

Why would the admins shadowban that post, the admins have shown themselves to usually not be fans of BBC theorists. They would have no reason to do it, also what you're describing happens to every post

Why would the admins shadowban that post, the admins have shown themselves to usually not be fans of BBC theorists. They would have no reason to do it, also what you're describing happens to every post
I don't know, probay because it's a controversial topic, but they still let all bbc shilling posts go on freely. Also this doesn't happen to every post. It was active for a few minutes, gaining 20 views and then freezed. Literally stood on the first page for an hour with not only no further replies, but not a single view. I doubt that just happens like that.

mods have no reason to shadow ban that thread lol its just that nobody cared, I viewed the thread just fine

mods have no reason to shadow ban that thread lol its just that nobody cared, I viewed the thread just fine
When did you view the thread? First few minutes after creation or later?

mods have no reason to shadow ban that thread lol its just that nobody cared

fucking brutal, this thread is the peak of cope tbh, thinking that there is a conspiracy behind no one looking at your post, sad shit, i feel sorry for OP

Very big cope, there's no thread shadowban system on this forum, people just didn't read the thread lol (that and the view counter is a bit slow).
I acknowledge that I might be wrong, but it's just weird how it suddenly stopped at 20 views and 2 replies, especially since controversial threads like that rile this forum up. Literally went from 100 to zero.

fucking brutal, this thread is the peak of cope tbh, thinking that there is a conspiracy behind no one looking at your post, sad shit, i feel sorry for OP
the noreply pill is brutal

Nah Ur thread was just shit

Saw the post, just didn't open it.

@SergeantIncel GTFIH and explain

this site never played like that, i doubt they do this unless shit changed radically in the last few months

Didn't knew that