Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admins, create a looksmaxing subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incelius

Incelius

Greycel
If you are not looksmaxing, you are volcel.

Correction -- If you've **never** tried to looksmax before, you are volcel. Some of us have tried to looksmax for years :'(

A subforum should be made though!!!!

Yeah, will be good to have a looksmaxing forum

I agree. I know that this isn't universally appreciated in this community, but some people are trying to fight their inceldom TT__TT

I'll tell the guys.

OP, in case you didn't know, a new forum has been created for this purpose.

http://looksmax.org

Looksmaxxing is for youncels. And oldcel can looksmaxx for what? For roasties?..

Enjoy your necrobump warning.

Is necrobumping a warning offense? Damn, the more you know. Where can I check what other shit can get me warnings? I’ve lurked but don’t really know that sort of shit.

@Valiant Virgin Calm down, buddy boyo

Looksmaxxing is for youncels. And oldcel can looksmaxx for what? For roasties?..

Not just oldcels. An incel can have completely lost hope for ascension, to the point he doesn't want to try anymore. That doesn't make him a volcel, IMHO.

Is necrobumping a warning offense? Damn, the more you know. Where can I check what other shit can get me warnings? I’ve lurked but don’t really know that sort of shit.
Some of the rules are legit retarded.You can't have an Avi of a human female

Some of the rules are legit retarded.You can't have an Avi of a human female

Ok but where can I check the rules, I’m not trying to get a warning for an ironic pfp of AOC with a Pepe face or some shit

Ok but where can I check the rules, I’m not trying to get a warning for an ironic pfp of AOC with a Pepe face or some shit

Yes. Somebody necrobumped another thread, and he was given a warning for it. But, this is Off-topic, they might let it slide.

The worst self-insult I've ever heard

Even on my phone, where the ‘rules’ sidebar is less obvious than on my laptop, I should’ve seen it. Just me giving myself shit for my retardation, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.