Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admin deleted my topic

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Can you please explain why? Is it because i didnt make spoiler and tag NSFW? Or its prohibited to post something about big dick theory? Asking just to know for the future, maybe i will do same topic, but formalized

Maybe spam? Big dick theory is as old as Rome. Nothing new

Maybe spam? Big dick theory is as old as Rome. Nothing new
No spam. It's my first topic about it anyway and there are a lot of things which old as rome, but they're not prohibited

The moderators have Titan Cocks, and they don't want big dick theory spreading.

Idk, but people on here with big dicks are suicide/ER fuel.
It's acceptable if they're ugly, truly and proved ugly. If they're not deformed and ugly, they're mostly volcels, imo. Why niggas can hook up and run all this "white girls made for bbc" game, and you're not? There are maybe some cases, but not always.

I am jealous when I see tallcels
Ofcourse you are, even incels are animals who want to be better then each other. But i belive that we're more like "people" because we can somewhat feel pain of each other and won't compete that hard each other.

Ofcourse you are, even incels are animals who want to be better then each other. But i belive that we're more like "people" because we can somewhat feel pain of each other and won't compete that hard each other.
Yeah I am not mad or anything like that,but I desire being tall. I constantly get heightmogged or treated like a Child because everyone here is so fucking tall.

You assume wrongly. I will compete for the best.