Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Adjustment bureau?

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
One week after i moved into my current apartment on the top floor (i specifically requested a top floor apartment since they are the quietest), a 43 year old hag with a tiny chihuaua like dog moves in. It barks every time someone in the apartment house closes a door a teeny bit too hard, and every time they open or close the front door as it makes a lot of noise. I think this is due to me being blacklisted somehow as a dissident. Talked to too many psychiatrists, social workers, women in general etc in my youth of folly. I believe society is in some sense as in the movie the adjustment bureau. If you´re smart, not necessarily the a nietzsche, but too smart to be counted as normal, you are hated and worked against with a passion. Bobby Fischer said that he suspected that basically every person he came into any prolonged contact with was a government plant. In order to both monitor & leech off of him but also to make him kill himself (he didnt say exactly that but any ruler wants all the 125/130/135 IQ+ people DEAD).

Seeing as basically all jobs in the world are done by the ~80-120 iq people. Or rather, the top jobs like surgeon, lawyer, scientist etc CAN be performed by people with a maximum of 120-125, anything above that and they want you dead for being too inquisitive and influential on the normies with behaviour they do not sanction. I know its dumb to even talk like this on a place like this but im past caring. When i walk among people i feel as if they are a different species, as you all do by all account. The first dividing line is the 50% line, anything below 90 or above 109 is fringe, but the ones in the 110-120/125 and vice versa left side of curve can manage. But the rest, the top and bottom combined ~6-7% of the population are not and can never be a part of society on the basis of how they are treated, as scum. Ive said it before, that the top chads with the closest to 100 IQ are the most beautiful, its a naturally given fact. Able to function best=100 IQ=success=money=babes=better looks. Mendelian randomization of genes can make people born into chad families not chad, but its rare.

Paranoia, Conspiracy Theorist, Tin foil hat, crazy etc are just terms they make up to discredit the thinkers.

If you encounter something that "smells fishy" and is contrary to your benefit, it IS aimed at being so. There is no such thing as a coincidence. If you run into annoying old witches in the staircase f.ex who block your way mentally and physically with their ugly fat bodies, its not necessarily specifically because they planned to open the door the moment you did, but because its a longer running harassment plan that spans time and mind. idk how to put it, but there is patterns to everything bad or good that happens. In this example about hags in staircases, it may be that they subconsciously or consciously plan to move slowly in order to run into you. Or they clock, again subc or cons, when you usually leave your apartment.

Remember, women operate as a hive mind, it may be part genetic and part imitation. They dont have brains, only the resemblance of one relative to mens.