Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming ADHD

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Im sure all of you guys love the call of duty or fort night or what ever main stream fuckery is out there. Well my genere is and will always be the stealth genre. Yes i love me the metal gear, the splinter cell, the ghost recon. But today im gonna bitch about a game thats not forgiving for people with a nasty case of ADHD. Including me. That is sniper elite 4. When i first got the game i got a 6 pack of whoop ass. I wouldnt do anything but go on auto pilot and run around, getting caught gettin my ass whooped. Every time i played. At the end of these sessions i would feel like a chashier at the end of black friday. I would run around like a chicken with his head cut off, no relise how i got caught because how detections work and get a worse ass woopin then drunk man fighting a boincer in the bar.

Fast forward to when i was 19. My ADHD slightly aproved. I was fucking around in ghost recon wildlands trying to get a honey badger rifle. Had some help from a online person and he had these exploits from the AI that worked 99 percent of the time if people listen. You see AI has the limits of what is programmed in the AI. Shit like land mines were there biggest threat, enemys would be 1 shot kills if they were not on alert, and there AI had 4 or 5 phases of alert. This online person knew that the vehicle arrivall of enemys on the defend location phase were scripted. To the exact same pattern. They would come only in certian directs no matter how many time you did this part of the game so he exploited that pattern, this limit. Thats when i explained people to put mines in certain areas.

I remember that day big time, not because i finally.unlocked that precious honey badger, but because i lerned that AI has patterns. So at this point on i chose to learn how things are built and rigged in the game. I saw that recon if you use the real life use of recon and imply it in the game, can make playing it alot easier even in hardest modes. I leanred that knowledge is literally power. So when ever i did sneackin, i would recon a area. I perso ally made a script of what type of route to take so i can never get caught, see who to take out. Used the drone for alternate entrances so i couldnt be seen. Learned how to think.

Fast forward and i was 20. My adhd was still startin shit shows. I got my ass whooped here and there but i did alot better in sniper elite 4. The once hard as fuck game was alot easyer but it wasmt easy. I eventually beat the game. And then my ADHD fucking shrecked me when i tryed other stealth games again. Fast forward to today.

I bought sniper elite 4 a second time, this time on my switch. Now i drink a fuck load of coffee andake sure i was well rested before hand. I use my brain and well, make a script, know as much as possible. Map and route how to get to my destinations. And now im alot better then ever. As long as i dont feel tired i can kick ass. But theres a reason why i made this post beyond video games.

Dont make the same fuck ups i made. If your gonna do somthing ambitous, know everything you can. Dont just assume you know everything other wise you fuck up either just as badly as i did or worse. I know my parrent assumed they know everything and look were that got me. Mom dumb and selfish got me here but she is baffled on why i dont talk to her. I seen people in my school assumed they knkw everything when they did a project. They made it boring and clicheyed. I got a better grade then them wile.imllying edgy humore and they got baffled why. Because they accepted a dildo of pride up there ass. Be paitient and know everything you can weather its a a stelath game or a personal project or picking a carrear. And then youll be alot more succesfull.

My ADHD prevented me from reading this