Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ADHD is a completely bullshit disease and proves that the medical industry doesn't value male lives

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Whenever the pharmaceutical industry sees an energetic child, they pathologize him and give him one of the most stigmatic diagnoses. If the students won't pay attention in school it is because most of the shit we learn there is completely irrelevant and stupid. It is not even a real disease, ADHD, and the medications increase risk of all sorts of problem including obesity and they don't even help, but they do stunt your growth....I actually would consider it to be a form of slander to falsely accuse someone of having ADHD, and all allegations of this type are inherently false because ADHD is not even a real thing.

I don't agree with many of Ye's comments about the Jewish people, but I can see why he is frustrated that a Jewish doctor falsely accused him of having bipolar, because a Jewish doctor falsely accused me of having ADHD...you notice that males are far more likely than females to be "diagnosed" with this BS fake condition. Why?

It seems like males are really the "guinea pigs"/"cash cows" for the medical industry. They circumcise us for the love of strange medicine, both to weaken us sexually and because they make hundreds of dollars off it. They would never dream of doing the same to girls because girls are viewed as precious by society whereas all males, whether they are boys, men, or even newborn babies are treated as if we are lower than dirt. We're the dog who gets beat, shove our noses in shit.

They also disproportionately diagnose us with BS conditions like ADHD, which, as I proved in my earlier paragraphs, is not real. We aren't even real human beings in the eyes of the medical industry, we are just nonconsensual test subjects or a piggy bank that they can shake and shake for money.

All I want to say is that they (the medical industry) don't really care about us (males).

No. It can result from brain damage. I have a brain lesion, either from Focal Cortical Dysplasia or brain damage, causing ADHD.

An ADHD diagnosis is only valid if you accept it, and I do not accept the false ADHD diagnosis that was wrongly flung in my face.

I have ADHD, but adult diagnosed. I find the medication very helpful. But I assume, as a hyperactive kid, it would have greatly altered the course of my life. Most hyper active kids are ... the active kind, they are not that smart, but phyically intuned. They are usually creative thinking, and ADHD would literally force them to conform to their weakness - (academics).

At that young of an age, that can greatly alter their lives.

Unfortunately for me I was fucked either ways. (bad parents. and a sense of honor for people who don't care about me)

I have ADHD, but adult diagnosed. I find the medication very helpful. But I assume, as a hyperactive kid, it would have greatly altered the course of my life. Most hyper active kids are ... the active kind, they are not that smart, but phyically intuned. They are usually creative thinking, and ADHD would literally force them to conform to their weakness - (academics).

At that young of an age, that can greatly alter their lives.

Unfortunately for me I was fucked either ways. (bad parents. and a sense of honor for people who don't care about me)
The "medication" also stunts your growth. I probably could have been 6 feet if my radical feminist mother didn't force me to take that garbage (although I only took it for a few months at most, most years only a few days, I hated it)

The "medication" also stunts your growth. I probably could have been 6 feet if my radical feminist mother didn't force me to take that garbage (although I only took it for a few months at most, most years only a few days, I hated it)
I don't think they stunt growth?

Is there any actual evidence?

I know these meds can curb appetite though, which is important for a growing body

males are lab rats who are to be neutered and experimented upon. also ye has a handler .

maybe you were a real retard and needed the drug.
No, I was not a real retard and I didn't need meth, which is what adderall and ritalin are

maybe you were a real retard and needed the drug.

I've long suspected that giving nootropics to infant African children would increase their intelligence in adulthood.

Bullshit or not it does encompass a lot of symptoms that make your life very difficult in the current soyciety. I’m the inattentive type and although I coped my way through school and college without listening (I developed my own studying methods, kek), the social aspect of ADHD made me a complete social pariah. Yes most normies and foids are shit but they want you to “listen” and “empathize” which I can’t. I’m always zoning out during conversations, I suffer from emotional dysregulation, I can’t hear the slightest criticism without feeling depression for days or weeks. You basically can’t live a normal life with these traits in the modern society.

You can describe ADHD a social construct invented to stigmatize people who are deep in their own minds instead of caring about others so the pharmaceutical industry can sell pills. But normies don’t give a fuck. They want you to “function” like a “mature adult” or you’ll live a lonely, hopeless life forever.

Bullshit or not it does encompass a lot of symptoms that make your life very difficult in the current soyciety. I’m the inattentive type and although I coped my way through school and college without listening (I developed my own studying methods, kek), the social aspect of ADHD made me a complete social pariah. Yes most normies and foids are shit but they want you to “listen” and “empathize” which I can’t. I’m always zoning out during conversations, I suffer from emotional dysregulation, I can’t hear the slightest criticism without feeling depression for days or weeks. You basically can’t live a normal life with these traits in the modern society.

You can describe ADHD a social construct invented to stigmatize people who are deep in their own minds instead of caring about others so the pharmaceutical industry can sell pills. But normies don’t give a fuck. They want you to “function” like a “mature adult” or you’ll live a lonely, hopeless life forever.
That is way more severe than the symptoms I displayed as a child that got me the false diagnosis. Perhaps you really have ADHD, but I still think a lot of the cases are fake and are used to make the pharmeceutical industry rich. I no longer care what most people think of me, they are not valid judges of me anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back