Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel adhd and schizophrenia ruined my life

SchizoidIncel

SchizoidIncel

Eliott Rodgers Fan
diagnosed with schizo and adhd since i was young, its been over since the beginning.

foids will fondle and baby over you until they see the reality of being a blackpilled schizoid neet. ive tried everything. i looksmaxx, am as polite and kind to them as i can be and ive learnt that foids are useless rapemeat over time. the only female thatll stick by my side are my femcel hallucinations.

all the betacucks and chads in school had it easy compared to me, and they never showed an ounce of sympathy.

its over, its been over.

ropemaxxing is the only way.

its over for schizocels

I'm sorry man. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

The hallucinations aren't real, you have to keep your sanity.

do you see strange things?

Aren't schizophrenia and schizoid mutually exclusive conditions?

even if you would be 9/10, schizophrenia would have ruined everything from the start.

diagnosed with schizo and adhd since i was young, its been over since the beginning.

foids will fondle and baby over you until they see the reality of being a blackpilled schizoid neet. ive tried everything. i looksmaxx, am as polite and kind to them as i can be and ive learnt that foids are useless rapemeat over time. the only female thatll stick by my side are my femcel hallucinations.

all the betacucks and chads in school had it easy compared to me, and they never showed an ounce of sympathy.

its over, its been over.
Have you been clinically diagnosed with schizophrenia or just saying it?

Never happened to me
Not really admirable I'll admit, getting treated like your disabled isn't as good as it sounds...going to an hero.

Atleast I get amphetamine. I switched from ritalin to concerta and also I am taking new sleeping pills. Kinda been abusing it recently though, based?
*Sigh* Me too man, me too. :fuk:

do you see strange things?
Yeah. Most of the times its been bad I have felt like I was on acid with the type of stuff I was seeing. It was just impossible to make sense of it. I still see things in my everydaylife, especially voices are the most prominent and the thing medication didnt seem to improve. :sadge: I truly think it will be like this forever.

Sorry that you have to go through this brocel. Life is painful. Stay strong
EnApdOxXcAEVPv1

Fuck. I don't know how it's possible to operate with schizophrenia then. Do you see things that aren't actually there or?...
i mentioned it earlier in the thread but normally its voices and rarely i see people/entitys normally when im sleep deprived.

Yeah ruined My life too. I HAVE schizoid personality disorder and adhd plus anxiety

its over, its been over.
Keep your head up fren, do not let it take over your life!