Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Addressing non-posters

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
When someone goes without posting on this site they’re called a fed but i think it’s because they’re all too autistic and dull to think of something to say. Was true for me. NTmogged by incels here. Clearly over.

Weak first post, GrAY

Seriously, how the fuck do you actually lurk here without posting for over a year? I was posting like crazy the first hour I joined.

When someone goes without posting on this site they’re called a fed but i think it’s because they’re all too autistic and dull to think of something to say. Was true for me. NTmogged by incels here. Clearly over.
True. Most places on the internet i simply lurk and don't post so i can relate. This is basically the only place on the internet i post stuff because i can get stuff off my chest here and it really helps sometimes

I don't post in normie circles because i can't relate to normie stuff, and besides I'd just get NTmogged there anyway

Seriously, how the fuck do you actually lurk here without posting for over a year? I was posting like crazy the first hour I joined.
Social anxiety pretty much

I have an okay Idea for a post but then forget it when I log on.

Very true, the most truecel users are probably the ones who don't even post that much. Justice for GrAYs

You could just make a post introducing yourself. We are mostly social failures here so people will interact with you.

I get no replies on mainstream social media