Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Address the racism on this forum.

Its not racism if it is true. You think niggers don't' act like chimps, chinks don't torture and eat dogs, mexicans are fat drunk rapists, indians are street shitting fucken scammers?
These are all generalizations but they are true in most cases

Ok I'm going to be honest. I just wanted a platinum thread I actually don't give a shit. :feelsLSD:

I am a currycel and I don’t care if mayofags call me a shitskin street shitter. I’m used to it and I don’t care.
U care enough to cope with "muh muslims dun do it"

Ok I'm going to be honest. I just wanted a platinum thread I actually don't give a shit. :feelsLSD:
iu

They don’t , if you go to Bangladesh or Pakistan there isn’t shit everywhere
There is no place on this planet where there is shit everywhere. (Besides sewers)

Got 66 replies need to do more bait threads. :hax:

Most self-hating ethnics are actually volcels who refuse to date within their race :feelswhat:

@tehgymcel420 and @NBAYoungBoy are just a few I can think of off the top of my head

I don’t live around noodles

and I genuinely have no attraction to them

White crackers shoot up schools, loves incest, are pedos and loves sex with animals lol jk