Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Address the racism on this forum.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
I'm tired of having to go back and forth with racist keyboard warriors. Can the Mods make it a Ban worthy offence .

Last edited:
Tag them and I will ban

Tag them and I will ban
8E2659E7 A176 46DE B8BF F56F6532C283

I'm tired of having to go back and forth with racist keyboard warriors. Can the Mods make it a Ban worthy offence .
Cope, the forum needs racism, it helps ugly men cope and vent their frustrations.

We are (maybe) not racist, foids are

Last edited:
no sjw rules here

I'm only racist against "Canadians".

There’s good and bad in all races. Sneaky backstabbing Jews caused me problems tho. Hitler was right about them.

SO MUCH THIS fellow Redditor, you win the internet!

I’ve said it a million times before you can call me a nigger all you want. But the problem is people on this forum believe in genuinely racist shit. Like all ethnics are low IQ and some self-hating ethnics will support them. To the point where some threads in the inceldom discussion thread have nothing to do with inceldom.

View attachment 506725

Cope, the forum needs racism, it helps ugly men cope and vent their frustrations.
There’s a difference between calling someone a nigger on the internet and actually believing niggers are subhuman. I know he’s gone now but the biggest example of this was @BummerDrummer

Fuck cumskins, niggers, pajeets, chinks, spics, kikes

@Animecel2D @Fat Link
My comments have awaiting moderator approval. Can you approve please.

Last edited:
Being politically correct is boring and cringe.

Most the racists are just shit poster, just ignore them or accept it and roast everyone as well. Most people here don’t give a shit about race except that it affects your smv.

Then don't participate in said discussions you fucking moron. I would not mind one bit if someone went on about whites being weak pussies and I certainly wouldn't go asking for bannings. Nigger.

Then don't participate in said discussions you fucking moron. I would not mind one bit if someone went on about whites being weak pussies and I certainly wouldn't go asking for bannings. Nigger.
yeah honestly. just ignore people if you dislike it OP. i'm latino but i really don't care if somebody on here called me a spic or something.

oh almost forgot OP, nigger :dab:

yeah honestly. just ignore people if you dislike it OP. i'm latino but i really don't care if somebody on here called me a spic or something.

oh almost forgot OP, nigger :dab:
Hi Spic :feelskek:

damn, now i'm going to make a thread titled "Address the racism on this forum."
Go back to your country, you don't make America great :feelskek::feelskek:

Didn't even understand my main point but whatever.
There’s a difference between calling someone a nigger on the internet and actually believing niggers are subhuman. I know he’s gone now but the biggest example of this was @BummerDrummer

damn, now i'm going to make a thread titled "Address the racism on this forum."
Continue missing the main point. :feelsseriously:

@Fat Link
Approval please. :feelsUgh:

I’ve said it a million times before you can call me a nigger all you want. But the problem is people on this forum believe in genuinely racist shit. Like all ethnics are low IQ and some self-hating ethnics will support them. To the point where some threads in the inceldom discussion thread have nothing to do with inceldom.
Stop fucking crying about it, you sensitive snowflake faggot. You're literally looking at words on a screen and getting pussyhurt because of it. Does it trigger your vagina to bleed when you see people being racist online?

Holy fucking shit, put down the baby bottle of soy and get the fuck over it, you sissy cunt.

Fuck you nigger greycel! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I am a currycel and I don’t care if mayofags call me a shitskin street shitter. I’m used to it and I don’t care.

I know exactly how this ends. Seen it too many times. Ban 'racism' because people of color might get offended. Some months later, ban 'homophobia' because homosexuals might get offended. Then ban 'sexism' because women might get offended. Finally the forum turns into a PC brainwashing sewer.

go to the sewers or log off for a couple days if its too much

Its not racism if it is true. You think niggers don't' act like chimps, chinks don't torture and eat dogs, mexicans are fat drunk rapists, indians are street shitting fucken scammers?

If anything this forum is the most honest about how disgusting your "heritage" is. Sticking to your culture just because of "pride" is one of the most stupid shit I have ever heard. Look where that has gotten blacks.