Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Adding anime on my MAL is my cope

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
For those who dont know, MAL (myanimelist) is a site that lets you track your manga and anime progress, which is displayed on your profile. As of lately updating in has been one of my dumbest but effective copes

For those who dont know, MAL (myanimelist) is a site that lets you track your manga and anime progress, which is displayed on your profile. As of lately updating in has been one of my dumbest but effective copes
I simply use it to keep track of stuff I have watched, and all of my incel friends are inactive so I don't really use message or other functions.
Weebs = Cucks
Disgust

lets trade MAL's <.>

Weebs = Cucks
Based
I simply use it to keep track of stuff I have watched, and all of my incel friends are inactive so I don't really use message or other functions.

View attachment 86509
I only have two friends there but I dont interact with anyone, I just like the dopamine rush of adding a new series to completed
lets trade MAL's <.>
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ueko?q=Ueko
Add me if you want