Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over addicted to panda express

B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★
Been having nothing but panda express for the last 3 days. Sometimes I ordER twice in a row.

As a ricecel i find this fake shit to be disgusting, but yet i cannot stop ordering it

KungFuPandamaxxing

Been having nothing but panda express for the last 3 days. Sometimes I ordER twice in a row.

As a ricecel i find this fake shit to be disgusting, but yet i cannot stop ordering it
I might get some tonight, though I have some bread I need to eat back at my place(I like making bacon & egg sandwiches with it)

But yeah it's good, I've never had actual authentic Asian food so ig I'm use to this

I've had it a few times
It was enjoyable

Mogs me for being able to afford daily

KungFuPandamaxxing

Richcel trait

You're making me want some for myself

Mogs me for having panda express in your country.

He's a collegecel like myself
Still, being able to order food that often is a richcel trait. Either that or he is super unresponsible with money

No Pandaexpress for your face

ricecels becoming hopelessly addicted to American fast food is nothing new jfl

You're a little dick sucker aren't you. 4 months shut your mouth GrAYfag
eat some more of that orange chicken later today, ricecel. I promise you won't die of heart disease

I might get some tonight, though I have some bread I need to eat back at my place(I like making bacon & egg sandwiches with it)

But yeah it's good, I've never had actual authentic Asian food so ig I'm use to this
Whenever you get the chance be sure to try the bat soup.
Bs

The dog's not too bad either.

i think you're better suited for fried chicken, watermelon, grape juice bananas and fentanyl
Never tried fentanyl. Is it any good? Definitely a big fan of fried chicken.

Never tried fentanyl. Is it any good? Definitely a big fan of fried chicken.
Fentanyl is what George Floyd took. I heard that it turns you into a Tyrone

Just ordered Panda express again and it was absolutely disgusting, now I have to find a new cope as always

Did it have too much salt?
And the chow mein tasted like an extension cord instead of having the usual good aftertaste, maybe they don't like me bc I'm incel so they purposefully ruin my food, fucking whores and beaners