Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Add a Chinese section. .Is isn’t banned in China and there’s around 700 million ricecels there.

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
The vast, vast majority of incels live in Asia. If we can have a section for every major asian language it’ll bring a lot more activity to .is.

As long as they're actually ricecels and not hapas I'm cool with it.

And a lot of them have nowhere to vent like in deep china or SEA, even though the SK and Japanese manosphere is pretty strong

How is this place not banned there? I thought y'all were authoritarian and shiet.

How is this place not banned there? I thought y'all were authoritarian and shiet.
So long as you don't overtly say things that criticize CCP, they won't have a problem with us

So long as you don't overtly say things that criticize CCP, they won't have a problem with us
Yeah but they heavily censor and restrict shit like tiktok and roblox one would assume they would ban this site entirely

米粒结束了

Yeah but they heavily censor and restrict shit like tiktok and roblox one would assume they would ban this site entirely
This site doesn't exactly emphasize chinese 'values' very strongly but as long as nobody lambasts the ruling government or blames them for anything, we're unlikely to get totally banned

I want my Chinese $5,000(usd) ecar!

I don't see why not. But you have to teach us.

The vast, vast majority of incels live in Asia. If we can have a section for every major asian language it’ll bring a lot more activity to .is.
Knowing the porcentage of ricecels is good idea:feelsjuice:

if i say " free tine a man square" do they raid your house?

What about Taiwan ? Is inceldom common there compared to PRC ?
終國人基因....好處永遠是自己映得的壞事總是別人該負責

Chinks arent proficient in English like Curries

43149.jpg

I read the title as Chinese food at least twice

Actually a good idea tbh but inceldom is mostly a western problem. Most asians back home are fucking like rabbits

This is the reason we haven't seen much Asians from and staying in their homelands:

Alibaba
Temu
Aliexpress
Goldfarmer

The thing is us ricecels in the west are just the tip of the iceburg. The most subhuman ones are still rotting back in asia.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Don't they have their own cultural names for it? Like hikikimori and tang ping.

This is the reason we haven't seen much Asians from and staying in their homelands:
I think part of it might be genetic I’m not really resentful I just wanna cope healthily, make the most out of myself, and enjoy life I’m mostly whitepilled by now.

and prove bluepillers wrong lol

Ching Cheng hanjii

How do we know China hasn't banned it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back