Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Adam sandler has 300 million dollars and makes 50 million a year

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2020 01 10 at 111117 AM

Screen Shot 2020 01 10 at 111331 AM

Here's a clip of him from mr. deeds whiteknighting for rosties because an ogre football player was using bad language around them. In real life the ogre would've torn him limb by limb after he gets hit by him. I hope not every incel who becomes rich swallows the bluepill and becomes a cuck.

And you wonder where the cam whores get their money from...It's from millionaire cucks who do movies. Which is why I almost never spend money on movies and find them online instead. Giving them money is the same as giving cam whores money.

That punch from that clip is their ultimate wet dream.
I don't spend a cent on movies, musics, etc. I'd rather buy a hdd then recycle it for other use.

That punch from that clip is their ultimate wet dream.
I bet soycucks jizzed in their pants from watching that scene.
I don't spend a cent on movies, musics, etc. I'd rather buy a hdd then recycle it for other use.
High iq. With the hdd you can store as many movies as you want.

He is a genius who knows the system and profits off the retarded masses with no effort whatsoever.

jews are funny.

He is a genius who knows the system and profits off the retarded masses with no effort whatsoever.
He knows how to tickle their mouse brains and keep them coming to his trap.

Sandlerpill is fucking brutal

Fhwr theory on suicide watch

He's from the tribe.

I never liked any of his movies, he was never funny to me.

I never liked any of his movies, he was never funny to me.
I only liked happy gillmore, billy madison, and bullet proof. But those were when he was way less cucked.

A beta knocking chad on his ass like that is every soy numales dream

That's so fucking cringe.Defending m'lady.

That's so fucking cringe.Defending m'lady.
They want cucks to believe that as long as they're defending wahmen they'll magically have the ability to easily knock out men twice their size.

They want cucks to believe that as long as they're defending wahmen they'll magically have the ability to easily knock out men twice their size.
It's astonishing that normalfags actually fall for this shit.

It's astonishing that normalfags actually fall for this shit.
That's why we have so many soylent tough guys on twitter and cucktears.

This. Adam is playing the whole world for fucking idiots and not even trying to be slick about it.

I do remember his movies ruined my mind with bluepill fuck him

That's why we have so many soylent tough guys on twitter and cucktears.
Always makes me lol,knowing that they white knight online but would never get in a physical altercation in person,as ogrecels scare them.

Always makes me lol,knowing that they white knight online but would never get in a physical altercation in person,as ogrecels scare them.
That's true. If they were as badass as they are in real life as the twitter comments then you'd see way more fights when you go out, mainly of soycucks getting their asses kicked.

Last edited:
Inb4 some coping retard comes in with bbbut TYSON

I'm glad I never watch those kind of movies as a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back