Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adam Lanza's writtings

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Where can i find his writings/ diaries?

Is it possible to get those documents? In electronic format

Archangel Lanza

Lanza was unequivocally based. Before reading some of his stuff, I just assumed he was just some crazy guy who eventually went postal, I didn't know he had the well-thought out ideas and writings that he had. His autism made him totally reject societal norms and see through things, so he was 0% bullshit.

Lanza was unequivocally based. Before reading some of his stuff, I just assumed he was just some crazy guy who eventually went postal, I didn't know he had the well-thought out ideas and writings that he had. His autism made him totally reject societal norms, so he was 0% bullshit.
So you read. Where did you get his stuff? Give me a link i need that

So you read. Where did you get his stuff? Give me a link i need that

I don't have any links ready or anything saved right now, but yes I have read some things from him. There was a post a while back that linked to numerous stuff. Here's an example, though, of one his writings, to hold you over:

edit: Actually that thread I linked above has more links in the replies, look at those.

Last edited:

not one of his writings, but its him calling into a radio, interesting nonetheless

He was extremely blackpilled

Lanza was unequivocally based. Before reading some of his stuff, I just assumed he was just some crazy guy who eventually went postal, I didn't know he had the well-thought out ideas and writings that he had. His autism made him totally reject societal norms and see through things, so he was 0% bullshit.
i think he was a pedophile or something

not one of his writings, but its him calling into a radio, interesting nonetheless

Oh yeas i know it
I don't have any links ready or anything saved right now, but yes I have read some things from him. There was a post a while back that linked to numerous stuff. Here's an example, though, of one his writings, to hold you over:

edit: Actually that thread I linked above has more links in the replies, look at those.
Thanks man!
He was extremely blackpilled
Yeas
i think he was a pedophile or something
He did not like fucking human scum that is what important