Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Adam Lanza on suicide and suffering

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★

was this the schoolshooter who fucked up an elementary school?

What exactly does the linked file have to do with suicide and suffering?

No respect for killing minors tbh, they did nothing wrong they are just innocent kids ngl
those kids would have grown up to be chads and stacys

was this the schoolshooter who fucked up an elementary school?

Re: well that was pretty BASIC
Moronism
Png

#184221414Tuesday, February 23, 2016 7:07 PM CST
Ah, an individual deceived by "high-level" illusions.

What exactly does the linked file have to do with suicide and suffering?
He talks about why life is kinda pointless, and how cultural values just make life miserable

No respect for killing minors tbh, they did nothing wrong they are just innocent kids ngl
That's why I can't fucking stand that guy.

That's why I can't fucking stand that guy.

Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183568002Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:39 PM CST
"I also have an extremely high IQ compared to the average human" Very unlikely. From what I am capable of cautiously interpreting, you seem rather "average" in overall intellectual capability. Resorting to unofficial assumptions does not equate to objective, established fact.

how can someone feel mogged by a 7yo?

Moronism
Png

#183568270Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:43 PM CST
"I'm more then positive that you're over-estimating yourself" That is not so. It has been objectively and explicitly established that I am intellectually-superior to the vast majority of society. You continue to deny this only because you would like to magnify your feigned intellectual capabilities within the presence of your Internet social clique. Meanwhile, the evidence within my favor is publicly available for each user to analyze thoroughly.

"I also have an extremely high IQ compared to the average human" Very unlikely. From what I am capable of cautiously interpreting, you seem rather "average" in overall intellectual capability. Resorting to unofficial assumptions does not equate to objective, established fact.
where do you get these from?

Many of them were jews and as such, ipso facto deserving of the fate which befell them. The more salient point however is the one that was made by the comrade above me regarding their future potential to become subjugators and tormentors of incels through their own vile debaucheries upon reaching the age of sexual gratification.

where do you get these from?

Moronism
Png

#183781953Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:02 PM CST
"my post is only logical for those with superior intelligence all others try but fail" You have constructed a splendid illusion. Unfortunately, I cannot receive any direct, sustainable intellectual pleasure by participating in your otherwise futile cycles of role-play. Thus, I would suggest that you either provide a coherent, logically-valid argument, or make your provocation attempts "entertaining" for me.

Many of them were jews and as such, ipso facto deserving of the fate which befell them. The more salient point however is the one that was made by the comrade above me regarding their future potential to become subjugators and tormentors of incels through their own vile debaucheries upon reaching the age of sexual gratification.
sorry maybe i am too normie too understand that but how can someone find it good too fuck up an elementary school

Zetto Cels !!!

Time for the Vocaroos.

sorry maybe i am too normie too understand that but how can someone find it good too fuck up an elementary school
I'm not going to excuse his conduct nor am I offering a justification for what I too find to be viscerally repugnant to my own subjective sensibilities but what I am trying to do is offer you a rationalization so that we can at least see how he might have construed his own actions were he predisposed to a worldview similar to that which many of us share. But as a general rule, I do not endorse the killing of innocent children, though exceptions can be made for jews and other prospective future race defilers.

Puppet used for others entertainment.

He later entertained the crowd by killing kids fucking based.

He talks about why life is kinda pointless, and how cultural values just make life miserable
No, in the video you posted he talks about a weird dream he had

Lanza was the end all be all anti-natalist. He was more authentically anti-life than any 'efilist' or 'nihilist' can ever claim to be. Lanza was unique in that his shooting was very passionless, I don't claim to be able to read his mind but from watching his videos and reading his posts I've come to the conclusion that there was not really any vitriol in his attack, no angst against peers who rejected or bullied him, although he certainly had experienced those things his attack was not directly inspired by them. He approached the problem at its source, adopting the views of Kaczynski and becoming disillusioned with the motivations behind society and culture. I don't think he killed the kids out of revenge nor do I think he killed them in some anti-natalist attempt to ease suffering (as the kids would have lived full lives and inherently suffered as a result) as that is a moralist position which Adam has criticized in his videos. I think he did it just because he was going to kill himself anyway and he had an autistic fixation on mass killers and wanted to make it interesting. Or at least that's what I've gathered from the picture of him we're provided with, who knows what's real.

Lanza was the end all be all anti-natalist. He was more authentically anti-life than any 'efilist' or 'nihilist' can ever claim to be. Lanza was unique in that his shooting was very passionless, I don't claim to be able to read his mind but from watching his videos and reading his posts I've come to the conclusion that there was not really any vitriol in his attack, no angst against peers who rejected or bullied him, although he certainly had experienced those things his attack was not directly inspired by them. He approached the problem at its source, adopting the views of Kaczynski and becoming disillusioned with the motivations behind society and culture. I don't think he killed the kids out of revenge nor do I think he killed them in some anti-natalist attempt to ease suffering (as the kids would have lived full lives and inherently suffered as a result) as that is a moralist position which Adam has criticized in his videos. I think he did it just because he was going to kill himself anyway and he had an autistic fixation on mass killers and wanted to make it interesting. Or at least that's what I've gathered from the picture of him we're provided with, who knows what's real.
very well said

he has a calming voice,
voicepilled :blackpill:

Lol knowing that the event was PsyOp/false flag and there’s people in here just defending everything about that event :feelsclown:

2018_08_16_20_04_29:

Last edited: