Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adam Lanza and Lee Harvey Oswald were based incels

W

WishIwasmolested

Greycel
The chads, foids, agecucks and normies know about Elliot and Alek and while they deserve all the praise and love they get there are two other based heroes who I believe should be accepted as incels. Adam Lanza for starters was without question involuntarily celibate and he also opposed the agecucks as evidenced in his story about love between a 10 year old and a 30 year old. He could not tolerate being in a heavily Catholic town which meant he was surrounded daily by chads and foids twice his age who had already lost their virginity to their parish priest and so he decided to give them what they deserved. Same for Lee Harvey Oswald. Everybody knows JFK was a extreme Chad who was fucking everything he could at the White House while Lee got nothing. 11/22 and 12/14 are dates worthy of celebrating as these saints did what should have been done more, ridding the earth of chads one bullet at a time.

Oswald was just a glowie and prob also a Chad

The chads, foids, agecucks and normies know about Elliot and Alek and while they deserve all the praise and love they get there are two other based heroes who I believe should be accepted as incels. Adam Lanza for starters was without question involuntarily celibate and he also opposed the agecucks as evidenced in his story about love between a 10 year old and a 30 year old. He could not tolerate being in a heavily Catholic town which meant he was surrounded daily by chads and foids twice his age who had already lost their virginity to their parish priest and so he decided to give them what they deserved. Same for Lee Harvey Oswald. Everybody knows JFK was a extreme Chad who was fucking everything he could at the White House while Lee got nothing. 11/22 and 12/14 are dates worthy of celebrating as these saints did what should have been done more, ridding the earth of chads one bullet at a time.

They took a while to replace General Alek. I guess the Hamas conflict led some resources to be diverted

Lee Harvey Oswald was married

Lee Harvey Oswald was married at 21. He was also 5ft 8 and balding. Men had it way easier back then.

Are you retarded? Oswald was married to a Russian stacylite.

Who left him before he killed President chad. And he didn’t lose his virginity before he was a teen like Kennedy did in church.

Killing kids is not based

Lynching niggers, raping foids, necrophilia with blonde stacy heads, smashing skulls, drinking blood off stacys, playing with gore, is based

Glow

Also Oswald didn't kill kennedy. This is obvious to anyone who has an above room temperature IQ

Lynching niggers, raping foids, necrophilia with blonde stacy heads, smashing skulls, drinking blood off stacys, playing with gore, is based
They are just chads in the making so yes killing them is based.

Early example of going abroad to find a suitable wife. ;) But it's true, Oswald had several relationships before he married Marina. She's still alive, as are their two kids. Inaccurate to call Lee Harvey Oswald an incel.

Oswald tradwifemaxxed in Russia

Wish i was molested

(GTA 6)

I used to be obsessed with sandy hook

Sandy Hook wasn't real jk Lanza became a slayER in 2012 :feelzez:

Sandy Hook sends shivers down normscum's spines

Lee Harvey Oswald was married and he didn't kill JFK.

i agree they fought society there martyr for the cause.

LHO was the most obv glowie fall man

Oswald was a commie cuck not an incel, Adam Lanza was an OG with a badass haircut but defo an incel. Nice reasoning though u get 50/100 score and half of something is better than all of nothing! All of nothing is a metaphor for my life

Very based. They should also be included as being the saints of inceldom