Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ADAM "DOOGYCEL" DOOLING IS A BIGGER PEDOPHILE THAN PRINCE ANDREW

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
At least Virginia Giuffre was 17 when she was violated by the Prince-- but Doogycel groomed his jailbait at 14, correction 13.

THIS IS THE FACE OF A PEDOPHILE:

2022 06 22 17 36 33 8 BREAKING  Is r IncelTear moderator Adam  AdvocateDoogy  Dooling a chil

TAKE A FUCKING SEAT

2022 06 22 17 37 10 chris hansen   Google Search

Imagine Chris Hansen reading his stupid fucking comics on an episode of TCAP :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Least predatory IT member

AdvocateDoogy? Nah more like AdvocatePedo

his hair is nice and straight what shampoo does he use
he uses baby shampoo, because BABIES AROUSE HIS PEDO MIND.

It's not surprising if one is good at GROOMING himself, he'd be good at GROOMING jailbait.

Last edited:
if he isn't careful this will be his new home

2 GLP SAH WL200045 33JPGjpgd

He needs to compensate for the immense guilt he has for being a statutory rapist by spamming shitty comics every week showing he is indeed dedicated to the f**inist anti-incel cause. Too bad once something is up on the internet and connected to your real name, it never disappears, especially if you make many enemies such as the Doofus has done.

Wait what? Is this real or are you just mocking him? Hard to tell with IT

He needs to compensate for the immense guilt he has for being a statutory rapist by spamming shitty comics every week showing he is indeed dedicated to the f**inist anti-incel cause. Too bad once something is up on the internet and connected to your real name, it never disappears, especially if you make many enemies such as the Doofus has done.
According to John Bradford, a forensic psychiatrist who testified for Jared Fogle's defense team, stated Fogle suffered from a compulsive eating disorder for several years before losing weight, and replaced food with a sense of "hypersexuality," which included "mild" or "weak" pedophilia.

Like Fogle, it seems like Doogy is definitely compensating for something. Also like Fogle, THEY LIKE TO EAT FRESH. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Would be funny if someone made fliers of him and spread them around saying watch out for dangerous predator, but it would probably be libel since it is in writing. Video form should be fine though.

Would be funny if someone made fliers of him and spread them around saying watch out for dangerous predator, but it would probably be libel since it is in writing. Video form should be fine though.
its called payback, and its certainly a bitch, especially with all the libel we incels have gotten over the years

Based IT user. The minimum age to marry at the Catholic Church is 14 for women, so I don't see any problem here :smonk:

If he's gonna make a comic about this thread, it's gonna be a whole lot of "BUT IM NOT A PEDOPHILE" which already looks really really bad

If he's gonna make a comic about this thread, it's gonna be a whole lot of "BUT IM NOT A PEDOPHILE" which already looks really really bad
At the very least he should make up his mind on whether he'd been dating his girlfriend for four years or eight :feelskek:

According to their logic, a pedophile; according to general reason, not pedophile at all, neither a "groomer" since believing in "grooming" puts teen foids as innocent kids, which they arent. Of course, according to IT logic, he is a pedo groomer indeed.

I think he's a liar rather than a pedophile, either way nothing is lost

I think nigga is lying NO WAY this ugly incel in denial got a fucking JB FOID without tiktokmaxxing or eboymaxxing JBs want NOTHING to do with creepy oldcels with autistic sminem hairstyles:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either way that’s creepy IT users are fantasizing about raping lolis what a bunch of projecting kiddie fiddlers :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
she's probably 5'2 and 280lbs

Always best to not be involved in drama since shit can fuck you over but this dude started it anyway by trashing users here so his fault.

What is Adam even trying to achieve with those ‘prove the incel wrong’ stuff?

At least Virginia Giuffre was 17 when she was violated by the Prince-- but Doogycel groomed his jailbait at 14.
THIS IS THE FACE OF A PEDOPHILE
incorrect OP

Doogy's attraction to 14yo girls (which is 100% healthy) is parthenophilia

PedoPhile

Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-teen boys like with NAMBLA or Doctor Pizza

it looks like you want to get banned
I know how to get banned if I want to.
Do you have any actual disagreement with what I stated?

I guess next you'll be saying that if I want to call it parthenophilia instead of pedophilia when guys like Doogy sexualize minors, it's somehow sexualizing the minors myself?

14 isn't even pedophilia. Age of consent here is 14.
Pedophilia has nothing to do with age of consent, it's an attraction to pre-pubescent boys like NAMBLA and Mohels have.

Never heard of that before but I know it's either hebephilia or ephebophilia (which is normal)
Ephebophilia is only normal for women to have - it is abnormal for men to be attracted to adolescent boys, since homosexual overall is abnormal.

Hebephilia is normal for men to have because attraction to adolescent girls is normal for men - but it is abnormal for women to be hebephiles because that would mean a lesbian preference which is unnatural.